Does marijuana lose effect with use

Most people take a break for a week or more to decease the tolerance
Or they will switch strains. Before their tolerance gets to far along they will switch to something else for awhile. It seems to work.

In a thread on this same sort of question either late last year or earlier this year someone mentioned they also mix two strains and roll up from that. Same thing happens and it feels like a whole new experience.

Yes eventually you build up tolerance. You then need more. Most people take a break for a week or more to decease the tolerance
But it doesn't inhibit the medicinal effect, so depends what you're after, I suppose. For those with high dose medical needs building up a tolerance is a good thing, enabling them to use a lot but still function normally.

Prolonged use of marijuana can lead to tolerance, where higher doses are needed to achieve the same effects. This occurs because the brain and body adapt to the presence of THC. The method of use can also affect tolerance development. For example, smoking or vaping may lead to quicker onset of effects, but tolerance may develop more quickly than with edibles.

Exercising can help improve tolerance. When I am out of shape/unfit my tolerance builds rapidly. Within days rapidly. When I am in shape/fit it takes much longer for my tolerance to build. Even a mild 30 minute walk every day can help a lot

Exercising can help improve tolerance. When I am out of shape/unfit my tolerance builds rapidly. Within days rapidly. When I am in shape/fit it takes much longer for my tolerance to build. Even a mild 30 minute walk every day can help a lot
Interesting observation.

I have told my doctors about my growing project and the use of the harvest. They don't even blink or twitch and at the most the nurse will want an update once a year but they don't care.

If it comes up I will add in the increase with even more exercising as part of my routine if asked at any upcoming visit.

Back
Top Bottom