Does PH change

bobulak

Hi everyone. New to growing but having a blast. Love how there's some kind of change to see every day. Anyway I have a question. Will PH change in a dwc bubble bucket over the course of a week? I've got two plants growing in separate buckets in Hydroton. Lots of roots and looking good but my ph fluctuates. Any ideas? :peace:

Thanks

Awesome so in fact if the ph is changing, say rising over the course of the week, I can take that as a sign that the plants are taking in the nutrients? And I'm very surprised at the amount of root growth as well. The plants are only 16 days old (from sprout) and the roots are all over the place. Very long and very white. Is that normal?

And thanks for the advice PP. Much easier controlling the ph that way. :thanks:

White roots is GREAT in DWC. Growing madly everywhere is also great. sounds like you are doing well.

I wold recommend that you check out this thread, "How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know". It has an amazing amount of information that is very helpful. You might to also think about starting a grow journal, which is always helpful.

Back
Top Bottom