Does this look normal?

tntnot

Novice grower. These are "gorilla glue" female clone buds purchased from reliable store. They are 10 weeks into flowering, growing indoors, all clear trichomes. I had some other blue stuff that hermied on me in same place. Gorilla is longer to mature, sooooooooo

Does this look like a normal female bud, there are no noticeable seeds formed, cut open several of the "bulbs" and has little white stem inside.
IMG_20160410_115823.jpg

View image in gallery

Thanks in advance for any help. I'm not looking for opinions, just the facts

Some bud will have swollen looking calyxes like that. Or it could be pollinated. It's suspicious that you say there is white stuff inside the calyxes? Immature seeds seem like a very soft pasty white substance when you open the calyxes up. An unpollinated calyx should be empty- just air in there.
IMO it's not possible to tell from the photos whether your bud is seeded or not. It's within the realm of possibility that it could be perfectly normal sinsemilla and look like that. The mention of white stuff, and previous hermies, makes it seem likely they're pollinated- but I have no way of knowing.

Some bud will have swollen looking calyxes like that. Or it could be pollinated. It's suspicious that you say there is white stuff inside the calyxes? Immature seeds seem like a very soft pasty white substance when you open the calyxes up. An unpollinated calyx should be empty- just air in there.
IMO it's not possible to tell from the photos whether your bud is seeded or not. It's within the realm of possibility that it could be perfectly normal sinsemilla and look like that. The mention of white stuff, and previous hermies, makes it seem likely they're pollinated- but I have no way of knowing.

Have to agree with WC about the possibility of seeds. Hard to say.

But I do think that the buds in the picture are very close to being ready to harvest. I usually wait for the swelling to happen, then I start checking the trichomes with a scope.

Back
Top Bottom