Doggie Treats

We had a cat that loved his "Shotguns" on Friday and Saturday nights. He would come running as soon as we lit up. He would jump up on the arm of my chair and get right in my face, take in my exhale then put his nose on mine to get hit #1, then he would jump over to the wife and repeat the process. We many a laugh at his antics, sometimes he would come back for more hits as the evening went by.
I don't know how much nor how, but my wife would fix him a little treat almost daily. When he finally got hit by a car, we figured he was 17 years young. He never did show any signs of aging

thanks so much for this recipe. i have a 70-ish pound GSD, so what would be the correct dosage and cookie size for him? also, what is your recommendation on the potency of the MM butter? and if i decide to make THC pills instead, is that a better way to go?

What I do is simply follow the recipe for chocolate chips on the back of any package except of course don't add the chocolate! The recipe calls for 2 sticks of butter which makes measured dosing very easy!

Back
Top Bottom