Dopeassjacksons outdoor/indoor/low budget grow

dopeassjackson

keep in mind this in my first grow.

last april i planted 3 seeds in my college dorm room. they where grown in the window so the light wasnt ideal. the end of the year came and i decided to plant them in a swamp near my house. in the swamp they got enough light to live but not grow to much. they where there all summer and only growed to about 1.5 foot high. towards the end of the summer they started to bud.
as it turns out one was male and two female, i pulled the male and one of the females got munched in 1/2 by wildlife. now im down to one plant thats about 7 months old and only 2/5 feet high.

once i moved that one female indoor it TOOK OFF with two $9 150w and 200w CFL lights. now with 3 CFL lights (added an extra 150W CFL) im hoping it will do even better.

i have spent a total of $31 on this plant.

i know theres a couple of yellowing leaves and brown edges. i just replanted it.

DSCN0787.jpg

DSCN0786.jpg

DSCN0784.jpg

DSCN07831.jpg

DSCN0782.jpg

DSCN07801.jpg

DSCN07791.jpg

DSCN07781.jpg

Man that looks like a pretty easy set up to make ,and the lights were cheap as well. Thanks for inspiring me to finnally grow a plant!
By the way, very nice plant.

the smell is not to bad, i have a sheet hanging over it in my closet and even with no fan it dont get over 80. but when i open that sheet OOOO what a smell :). thanks for the comments guys.

also this plant is 100% organic

Looks good man, nice thick stalk looks really healthy. I saw that you said you didnt have any fans. Air movement can help your plant get the co2 it needs and move the o2 out. It will also prevent mold when your plant starts to get those fat sticky buds and they shouldnt drop the temp too much either.

nice pics man, 7 months old? wow. what strain is it, or is it bag seed? too bad the other one got munched. . . i hear merigolds are disliked by much wild life, dont know if it is true but worth a try next time you plant outside to try and keep it from happening again

the hairs are starting to turn brown towards the bottom of some of the buds. eather way i can only let her grow for another 2 weeks then shes getting choped and dryed.

dopeassjackson said:
the hairs are starting to turn brown towards the bottom of some of the buds. eather way i can only let her grow for another 2 weeks then shes getting choped and dryed.

WHY? She's nowhere ready for harvest! :hmmmm: :hmmmm: :hmmmm:

thanksgiving brake and my room will be searched. i cant have light peeking out of the closet. also its smelling a little in my room. i dont really want to put her outside again eather.

dopeassjackson said:
thanksgiving brake and my room will be searched. i cant have light peeking out of the closet. also its smelling a little in my room. i dont really want to put her outside again eather.

Now that sucks

Back
Top Bottom