Second Attempt - CFL Budget Grow

cuchi

What strain is it?
Bag seed :rollit:

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
I believe sativa however I have no experience

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg

If in Veg... For how long?
1 week

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil

If soil... what is in your mix?
Jacks magic Organic Peat based compost

If soil... What size pot?
Seedling pot

Size of light?
4 x 23w CFL's for veg and flower at 2700k And 6400k

Is it aircooled?
120mm PC Fan

Temp of Room/cab?
:bongrip:

RH of Room/cab?
:yummy:

PH of media or res?
From pH strips, approximately 6.5/7

Any Pests ?
Nope

How often are you watering?
Every 4 days or so, with misting every day

Type and strength of ferts used?
None yet

This is my second grow attempt as I failed the last one, but I'll never give up! Here's some pictures of it so far, she's in a plastic storage box that has black tape around the outside for light leakage and lined with reflective material (under floor insulation lol). The fan and lights are fixed to the lid, I'll take some closer pics later on. :volcano-smiley:

shes a little yellow however and has some rusty spots on her from what i belive to be low humidity but im not too sure, the holes in the other leaf is from contact with a very hot CFL in the early stages of growth. for the yellowing however ill take any suggestions, as well as modifications to make my grow box better, im waiting on reflective tape im just too baked to go and get it. hope this all makes sense too im quite high right now tbh...

pics
image35944.jpg
image35947.jpg
image35946.jpg
image35945.jpg

good lookin lil chica ya got there! try puttin a small tub like a butter bowl in there to help up your humidity a lil bit. best wishes for your second try! :thumb: :goodluck::peacetwo:

Thanks, yea will do, Im not even sure of the exact humidity but I'm presuming its low from how quickly the soil dries out.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why her green is fading away I'd greatly appreciate that lol, it appears to have gotten better but I'll take a picture in the morning and you can see for yourselves, thanks in advance 420magazine community I didn't have enough time to write before but I've already learned so much from the forums already and it seems like the more I learn, the more I realise I don't know. Mumma never raised no quitters though. :420:

Hi cuchi Im subbing in for this , interested to see how it goes for you, I have a very similar cheap setup to yours with 2 girls at about 4 weeks ;) check out my grow journal you might find it interesting ;) my girls are more indica so they looked different at 1 week but yours is looking great ;) ;) I hope your grow goes well ;) ;)

Thanks, yea will do, Im not even sure of the exact humidity but I'm presuming its low from how quickly the soil dries out.

If anyone has any suggestions as to why her green is fading away I'd greatly appreciate that lol, it appears to have gotten better but I'll take a picture in the morning and you can see for yourselves, thanks in advance 420magazine community I didn't have enough time to write before but I've already learned so much from the forums already and it seems like the more I learn, the more I realise I don't know. Mumma never raised no quitters though. :420:

Hows everything goin? I think ya might need to start addin a lil bit of food to that lil chick. Im not familiar with your soil tho.. And them degardable starter pots tend to dry up really fast.. Havent seen ya in a few days, but if possible and shes still kickin id transplant. Something more capable of retaining some soil moisture. :thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom