1st Grow - Northern Lights - CFL - Budget Stealth - DIY

I ordered my 5x5 Gorilla Grow tent for $360 yesterday! I know a place that sells them cheaper then ANYONE. Mbferts.com just email them and make an offer below their listing price.\

I'm getting so close to my grow! Still waiting on my seeds from Wildhogseeds.com I just need to save up like 900 to buy that AdvancedLED xml650 and I'll be popping some seeds! I'm so excited!

If you can afford the electricity up front HID is awesome but I'd rather pay the high price up front to save in the long run on electricity, bulbs, heating, ventilation, cooling, etc.
I like that tent options cuz it's easier to keep light out and control the mini environment.

Cheers, sounds good. Got mine from Nirvana seeds as I'd heard good things from a friend who'd grown using them a while back. Currently growing some bagseed - ended up with one lady. But can't wait to get these nl's started, but I guess its better to be patient and learn from this grow so I have less chance of f'in up the nl haha!

As promised! Pics! Have a tiny bit of taco so I opened the vents a bit, was hitting 86 during lights on. Nothing to crazy. Backed the lights a bit to.
20150223_223204.jpg
20150223_223306.jpg
20150223_223317.jpg
20150223_223342.jpg
As you can see, I changed my cfl lights to fit a few more in and clean it up. Got some cfls around the room to for extra pen. Thanks for sticking around guys, I plan to post more as things get more exciting.

Back
Top Bottom