Dopeassjacksons outdoor/indoor/low budget grow

do you have any friends off campus who could watch it? I know last year when i lived on campus i had a group of buddies off campus who would have been more than happy to watch it, mostly cuz they know i would have smoked it with them since i smoked with them all the time. . . but just a suggestion

i have a spot i just need a drip watering system. any one know how to make one? i just need a nozle and a bucket hanging from somthing.

awe man....judging on the pics you sent a few days ago..i'd say it's not ready yet...you may have done this grow for nothing if you harvest it early. Well if you had to...i hope it's further along than the last pics posted leads us to believe. And I hope is smokes well for ya too...

Keep us posted.

^ lol i had 3 small plants that i left in a fern that i have growing in my room. when they did the room check they didnt see the three pot plants sitting in the bottom of the pot. but a 2+foot monster with bud stickout like this isnt going to fly. it smells also.

yo weed is the sexiest plant in the world and in these pics u really capture the true, pure sexiness of the weed. nice shit man, nice shit.

i will give away a very good secret. whenever planting outside, to keep deer and such creatures away, piss on your plant, the deer are afraid of the sent/dislike the taste/smell of anything human related.

dankcloset said:
i will give away a very good secret. whenever planting outside, to keep deer and such creatures away, piss on your plant, the deer are afraid of the sent/dislike the taste/smell of anything human related.

Yes its true that the deer hate the smell, but don't piss right on your plant, piss around the plant like a 10 foot raduis as to not mess up the PH level of the ground around the plant, cause you could kill it...

Back
Top Bottom