Dr Nick's Interesting Bathtub XJ-13 Grow

I Am Dr Nick

Hi,

Thanks for stopping by! First let me describe the most half-assed grow I've ever done. Since I've been really busy with school, I haven't had the chance to set up my grow lights and tent properly.. so I just got some regular organic potting soil from OSH and a 2 (3?) gallon bucket to put the seed in. After it germinated, I put it about an inch down in the soil. Then I just watered it with a little BioRoot in veg phase, and now just Fox Farms Big Bloom with some CalMag. That's it. Here's my feeding schedule: water, water fortified with cal mag, feed, water, water with cal mag, feed

She's been growing in my bathtub since the beginning of summer (around June-ish).

P1060677.JPG
P1060673.JPG
P1060666.JPG
P1060665.JPG
20121130_152732.jpg
20121116_144437.jpg

Suggestions? Thoughts? I'm also a newbie grower but I plan on setting up a SOG hempy grow in the future. I bought a 600w HPS light that I was too lazy to build a stand or buy a tent for, but I know I'm going to need that in the future.

PS the last pic is an old one but I wanted to show the whole plant. I know there's some kind of overwatering-nutrient deficiency-something going on but it's not enough of a problem where I'm concerned.. Or should I be?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom