Drooping leaves

i hear ya chris and the worst part is the days just keep ending , i might try my clone out side , and im planin on trying a wild grow ( like out side with little help ) and yeah hope you can get the space im stuck till i plant outside harvest and start a new one inside or say fuc it and MAKE THE SPACE this is a very bad idea as i would have to deal with the wife..

Yeah I've never tried cloning while in flower, i heard it's really hard to do. Hopefully the wife doesn't get too mad, just offer to buy her shoes with the profit. I started flushing on sat. and everything is looking great. I'll have to get some new pics up tomorrow.

sht if i buy her shoes she might just let me dig up the whole yard of course thats for a second and thrd pair..yeah they are getting under my skin , they dont like the trans at all i tried to just back off the bloom and started givin them their grow back but well see i came in today and shes not makin it ...cross my fingures..your grls look awesome bet thatd gonna be good stuff there , im posting later tonight keep a heads up . have a great night ..:bong:

garagepic9.jpg

garagepic8.jpg

garagepic10.jpg

Just been busy, Heres some pics of one of my ladies and my new toy

nice fucin nice i figured you had your hands full the timing was there .. they look good my girls are in week 5 i have a long wait yet plus new job doesnt allow me to smoke ...its gonna be interesting , its only going till november anyway so its good for me to have it now

Hey guys running a 600w hps light with green house seed co Big Bang auto flower. Gave it veg nutrients (i know i should change to flower nutrients) i will next feeding. I water 2x a week about 1.5l to the big one, (small which are clones of the big get 350ml) ligts are 18/6. This over water or just a nutrient screw up? Should i just do a flush and feed with flowering nuts? Sorry for the pic hps lights make it hard, ill pull it out to take more

image1522.jpg

Back
Top Bottom