Drug test June 14

Tag09dachamp

ok first let me describe myself then ill talk about my situation. Im 6'1 170lbs 11% body fat. Lift weights 4times a week. Been blowin heavy for the last year and a half. Cut back a lot the last month tho. Smoked 2blunts on Wednesday of this week and before that hadnt smoked for 2weeks, but my problem is i got a job and they want me to take a drug test at LabCorp on June 14. I have a very good metabolism and if i dont lift and eat a shit ton i can lost 10lbs very quickly. The only thing i usually drink is water, milk and beer, i never drink sodas.. Ive never been drug tested at a place like LabCorp so is it easy to substitute synthetic at a place like that or do i have time to pass a test on my own in a little over a week??????

also never used synthetic and dont know where to buy so if u could list some of the best most proven and where to purchase that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the help:rollit:

I have heard really good things about "The Whizzinator". It comes with a fake dick and synthetic urine so it is pretty discreet. I had a friend that played in the MLB minor leagues and he knew of a few people using it and it worked for them and they have someone watching them take a piss.

just dont smoke anymore and keep exercising and drinking fluids, eating lots of fiber and you should be fine in my opinion. i wouldn't worry. just abstain until you have to test! then smoke all you want.

Back
Top Bottom