Dry spots on leaves?

Antonio Bandido

Hey all,
Got the temp right thanks to Pennywise, Stoneotter & DutchinAB:Namaste:......started out as one plant on the first week of lockdown, then for no reason I just thought to sprout a new seed each week to step the harvest although it looks like as I have gotten better at planting and bigger pots, they seem to be catching up....Some dry spots on some of the leaves but not many.....a few white wisps on 4 of them now but not quite budding yet.....A bit of burning of the ones closest to the light so have lifted the light by about 10" inches.....any thoughts greatly appreciated :green_heart:

Attachments

• IMG-4885.JPG
    IMG-4885.JPG
    768.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-4886.JPG
    IMG-4886.JPG
    770.5 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG-4887.JPG
    IMG-4887.JPG
    909 KB · Views: 40
Hi Antonio, I don't know. Sometimes a water spot gets hit by the light and burns. If you look closely are there light lines between the veins on the leaves? I only think I see a hint or nothing at all. The dry spots look like calcium deficiency starting if not water spots. If there's light lines on your leaves look to magnesium def. Here's a link to a journal talking about it. See if you can agree or disagree with the pics and talk.

Hi Antonio, I don't know. Sometimes a water spot gets hit by the light and burns. If you look closely are there light lines between the veins on the leaves? I only think I see a hint or nothing at all. The dry spots look like calcium deficiency starting if not water spots. If there's light lines on your leaves look to magnesium def. Here's a link to a journal talking about it. See if you can agree or disagree with the pics and talk.
Cool man, let me check and will let you know...;p

Hey Stoneotter,
No light lines between leaves so think it may be a slight Calcium deficiency. After reading the 'Mag def' link i am guessing perhaps I need some CalMag? I haven't used any food for these plants just organic compost and perlite with some microgrow plant food in the soil from the start (i have not learnt what and how to feed yet, my few attempts have killed some of my younger plants which is why i havent feed them anything other than Ph balanced water).

Hey Stoneotter,
No light lines between leaves so think it may be a slight Calcium deficiency. After reading the 'Mag def' link i am guessing perhaps I need some CalMag? I haven't used any food for these plants just organic compost and perlite with some microgrow plant food in the soil from the start (i have not learnt what and how to feed yet, my few attempts have killed some of my younger plants which is why i havent feed them anything other than Ph balanced water).
I would go with the cal mag. So what's the plan to feed?

Water spots from something spilled .... nothing to worry about. Plants look very healthy can tell by the color of the leaves. At some point in flower they will change and that's a good thing too!

GL with your plants. Its bushy in there!

I would go with the cal mag. So what's the plan to feed?
Cool, will get some CalMag, but Im not sure what to feed them, as a newbie i gave them Tomatorite concentrated plant food (diluted in Ph water) about a month ago, it killed the youngest plant, the two older plants were fine with it but since then have been scared to feed them anything, and they do seem healthy but any links or suggestions again are appreciated :Namaste:

Water spots from something spilled .... nothing to worry about. Plants look very healthy can tell by the color of the leaves. At some point in flower they will change and that's a good thing too!

GL with your plants. Its bushy in there!
Should be removing fan leaves at the moment? Its quite tight in there and have been removing fans leaves a few each day just to guide more light down to new growth below, is that ok? or am I being impatient ?

Back
Top Bottom