Dry weed?

kitkat420

okie so im packing a bowl right now and i noticed all the time i have a sack on me for a couple of days after a few days its not freshh at alll n e more what can i doo so it doesnt become all dryy or is that better? i dunno i like it when its all sticky the first days i get it!

Re: weed dry?

Yes, switch to either ziplocks or glass jars. You can also put a small piece of orange peel in the bag to rehydrate your dry buds. I just smoke it dry usually because that is when it's actually the most potent, but thats just my opinion, some people think the smoke is too harsh.

Glass Jars bro. I take my jar with me, its not very cumbersom. I almost hate smoking buds out of a bag because they have become too dry and are harsh. Plus if you save a nug at the end and keep it a while it ages and becomes better and better over time. Oh, I only buy good greens and after you get a bunch of types in there it smells incredible! Probibly the best smelling thing on the planet.

Yeah, I think glass jars are the best way to go, you can get them for 5-10 dollars on ebay, keep the bud in there, if it dries out, add an orange slice or something like roorman said. I use a piece of paper thats been wetted and put it in with my buds works just find. I've heard of using hard liqour helps, but just a few drops to keep it fresh. I don't know, its probably not a good idea since THC is alcohol soluble, but I've never tried it.

Also-

With nice glass jars you can save the keif that collects at the bottom. Instead of the bags where the trichomes stick to the plastic bag and are gone forever.

RooRman said:
Also-

With nice glass jars you can save the keif that collects at the bottom. Instead of the bags where the trichomes stick to the plastic bag and are gone forever.
very true, even larger pieces of bud and leaves pick up some trichromes over time and if your out of weed but have some crumbs at the bottom of a jar you can usually get pretty high off of those, I've done it before and I got really stoned off of it.

I agree happy, that little bit of dust on the bottom of the glass jars can get you super stoned indeed!

Yeah, I get way baked on bottom of the barrel buds in my jar. If you dump out the jar and scrape the bottom a little you get a nice little bunch of trichomes and get BLAZED.

agreed glass jars are the shit, ziplocks arnt too shabby either

If I have large amount, I keep my bud in a ziploc container or a glass jar.

If its just a few grams that wont be around for long, I throw it in a film container. Seems to keep my bud pretty fresh, but I never left it long term.

i use a altoids tin, i use to have a humidifier that was the size of nickel in it to keep the bud nice and moist. I always freaked myself out when i opened my tin and seeing there was no bud in it, I didn't realize that it was sticking to the lid, lol.

SX420 said:
If I have large amount, I keep my bud in a ziploc container or a glass jar.

If its just a few grams that wont be around for long, I throw it in a film container. Seems to keep my bud pretty fresh, but I never left it long term.

If you left it long term you would notice that the film containers are no where near air tight and after a while the buds are really really dry.

I keep mine in old pill bottles I wash out, keeps it perfect for me...

kitkat420 said:
okie so im packing a bowl right now and i noticed all the time i have a sack on me for a couple of days after a few days its not freshh at alll n e more what can i doo so it doesnt become all dryy or is that better? i dunno i like it when its all sticky the first days i get it!
you'll notice if u have crystally bud when its still sticky and than when u let it dry the thc just fluffs out.....i always let a couple fat nugs dry out for a few days in the end you will have some ball breaking dry weed

while we're all on the subject, are altoids containers okay? I don't like bags because they suck out thc, and I usually don't have an amount big enough to have to use a jar. Baby food jar maybe?

Back
Top Bottom