Insomnia

alle-Mein

man i cant sleep! normally this isnt late... but i have class tomorrow at 7am and its 2:30!!!!

if i smoke a bowl, ill get BS sleep that doesnt even count as sleep... this sucks, im gonna wait it out till 7 in the morning pack a bowl/smoke and head off to class high

Yeah I usually don't have trouble sleeping when I have ganes. But I can't sleep tonight, it's 4:40 here.

i ended up smoking a bowl around 5:30 and then just slowly drifting to sleep, gf called me at 7 30 in the morning reminded me to go to class... hahah sweet gf! woop woop

... bowl #2 here i COMEE!!!!!

I have trouble falling asleep every night,
MJ helps but only moderately
eh' well, such is life...

i hate when this happens, i couldnt fall asleep last night until like late, laate. so now im waking up and it is fucking almost 2 pm! i had class at 9, this sucks. i dont mind skipping classes, but when it is unintentional like this it sort of pisses me off.

i like weed naps
when i wake up i normally smoke a bowl and then im relaixed for the restof the day til i go to work at 12 pm

I used to have bad insomnia for the past 6-7 years, really bad. I would lie in bed for up to 8 hours trying to fall asleep, and get even more tired in the process. Last month when I visited my girlfriend in Albuquerque I went to a herbal medicine shop to try some all-natural remedies as a last-ditch effort to help my insomnia. I am close to some important dates in my grad school program, and really needed to get restful sleep because it was affecting my daily performance. I found some herbal deep sleep pills that are certified all-organic herb extracts, and since then I have not had a SINGLE bad night of sleep. I recommended this stuff to three other grad students and they all agree. This stuff has changed my LIFE! I can't believe what a difference they made. I fall asleep around 11 or 12, which for anyone who suffers from insomnia, is pretty awesome. Better part is, I wake up at 6 and I am ready to go, full of energy, no groginess, feeling like I slept 9 hours. And not just shitty sleep, but deeeeeeep, restful sleep. I will never be without these things again. It seems almost too good to be true; I am almost waiting for the FDA to ban these pills. The ingredients are chamomile extracts, poppy herb, valerian root, passionflower herb tip, oat seed extract, and orange peel. Absolutely NO chemical additives whatsoever. I strongly encourage anyone that has trouble sleeping to go to your nearest herbal shop. They are amazing.

ps. when i stopped smoking pot for this semester, it made it even easier to fall asleep.

i am depressed, insomnia for me means only a handful of hours of sleep for a month. sounds like im lying but chronic insomnia runs genetically on both sides of my family (a lot of my family takes pills for their problems but i refuse, id rather lose my mind from lack of sleep than lose my soul to some fuckin pill) and it doesnt mean much for me to be awake for 3 - 4 days straight, sounds like im bragging but id trade shoes in an instant! im only starting to consider the effect this has probably had on my psychology

new idea from 4 in the morning (big fuckin wonder!) i wonder if you dont sleep for a couple days if the secretion of DMT that signals REM occurs anyway since our life cycle is based on 12 hour intervals, which might explain the sort of psychosis that develops from not sleeping?

did that make sense at all? any ideas?

dude then what it sounds like, dont smoke weed, get totally lit on resin, or a form of hash, this is what i do, pass right out at 7 o clock buddy..

Back
Top Bottom