My weed smells funny

oside420

hey guys. well i got some diesel a few days ago. smoked a bowl of it when i got it and i was gone. but now it kinda smells funny. i had a g left when i started to notice the smell being off. so i hydrated it with orange and it smelled better...but the weird smell was still there. its in a fatty joint right now...but i dunno if i should smoke it still. should i? its kinda like...part dank part shit and part orange. :hmmmm:

yeah..
ive been getting some really weird smelling section lately,
smells like a BBQ/Biltong, some sort of meat for some reason..
Oh well, it gets me high.

its possible that it wasnt dried well before it was put in the bag so it could be mold its still safe u didnt die from the bowl so toke away mann

hey guys! i just got dine with smoking that joint...ended up falling apart on my though since i did hydrate this bud, it wouldnt burn as fast as the papers. oh well. out come my trusty pipe! hahah man im so high right now. i think it was the way it was cured...put when i woke up this morning i actually loved the smell of it...damn i got some more of that bud because of the joint burning out...but i gotta go study for a test...and order some pizza. alright ill get back to u guys when im not so high.

Back
Top Bottom