My weed doesnt smell anymore? is it still good?

xXxSourDxXx

so i got a dime of sour d/ a dime of purple haze and a dime of some og, i kept them all in 3 "zip loc bags" - i got them like a month ago but i forgot about them, they use to smell really god damn good but now when i opened the bags i could barely smell anything, but my question is, Is the weed still good???

anyways thnx...:peacetwo::Rasta:

so u think its still good? i wont get sick or anything? ive never had this prob b4 cuz i always smoked it tight after i got i

Thanks a lot for the reply, i appreciate it, stay high my friend :goodluck::goodluck:

so i got a dime of sour d/ a dime of purple haze and a dime of some og, i kept them all in 3 "zip loc bags" - i got them like a month ago but i forgot about them, they use to smell really god damn good but now when i opened the bags i could barely smell anything, but my question is, Is the weed still good???

anyways thnx...:peacetwo::Rasta:

Nope....it's been awhile...I wouldn't trust it....might give you herpes or something!.....I'll pm you with an address for safe disposal...in the mean time go out and get some gloves, goggles and a gas mask, until it's gone....or you can take it back and tell them the date is expired!Better yet wait right there and I'll come over to test it for you!

From the sounds of it I've smoked roaches older then you bro!

This is what topped off the whole thread. My wife came in to see what I was laughing so hard about. I need to straighten up now. . . . . I know this is serious stuff. Pardon my jocularity.

This is what topped off the whole thread. My wife came in to see what I was laughing so hard about. I need to straighten up now. . . . . I know this is serious stuff. Pardon my jocularity.

we'll forgive you this time...lucky for you one of us has sense of humour around here....I can just picture his dealer shoving the bag down his throat for some reason..a simple yes didn't seem to suffice on this one...LOL

its all good man...if you smoked swag before its nothing to worry about...cuz swag takes a long time to get to the U.S if its coming from mexico they mayb take a moth making it into brickz then another month or more to sell all that shit...so a month is nothing...i've smoked shit that looked like if they put that shit in the blenter it was like sand but green :) i bet that shit was from like a year ago & it still got me baked blood shot eyes & everything...oh yea try to get yourself a little jar or a medium jar depends on how much you get all the time.bags aint good to keep your bud at especially if its some good shit! cuz the THC stickz in the bag...when i had og kush i kept mine in my little jar i have..everytime i was going blaze i opened it & just smelled the buds for 5 minutes before i said good bye & toke up... so remember.( jar + buds = fresh buds)
sorry for the long reply.

Smoke that shit up bro :thumb:
Way back in the 70's when i joined the army, I stashed an ounce of really nice skunk buds. LOL....being a stoner :tokin: My only thought was to hide that shit so it wouldnt get found..so I put it in a heater vent??!! LOL
There is sat for 6 years!!!! When I pulled it out the bag was covered with like an inch of dust and god knows what else.
The weed was inside 3 baggies so the dust and yuck was kept out.
It was so dry it burned almost like flash paper..lol...but I still got a good high.

Didn't they find some buds in the pyramids or something..and when they smoked them they got high from 2000 year old weed?....
Oh no I guess that was wheat seeds they found and they still grew.
Maybe I will put a nice nug and pipe in a time capsule and.....
Naaaaaaaa :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom