Is it ok to smoke these?

Giladcohen12

420 Member
So yesterday I walked outside with my stash I got from the dealer and apparently there was some hole in the bag and some weed fell down and I didnt notice.
Then I got home and smoked some and went to sleep, the next day Ive noticed some of the weed is missing and went back to look where it was, found it on the ground laying there outside my house, still have weed smell but much less and you can still see the crystals(doesnt seem to have moisture i think? how does it look? like whiteish thing on it right?) and my question is:
Is it ok to smoke that? its about 0.5 gram so it would be a waste not too...
There doesnt seem to have any dirt on it or other kind of things.. it wasnt raining in the night and it was about 8-9 hours outside which is about 15-20 degrees celsius... will i be better just to throw this?

Should be fine, might be different if got wet but even then. Otherwise we all would have died smoking stuff grown outdoors in the old days ;) as dirt and bugs and all that when it's growing.

Should be fine, might be different if got wet but even then. Otherwise we all would have died smoking stuff grown outdoors in the old days ;) as dirt and bugs and all that when it's growing.
How can i make sure there is no mold on it? ive just noticed ive written moist instead mold plus do you think it will be ok storing in plastic sealed container ? for a few weeks.. and tommorow I'll buy some glass jar to store

Not like it sat in water overnight, personally I wouldn't worry about it but up to you. Mold doesn't grow instantly and being a 1/2 a g or so not like it be around a long time even if you smoke very little like me.

Dude I have smoked from under my car's seat, pockets, found in drawers, wallet, pipes I forgot I had loaded, I once found a whole bag someone apparently hid and left behind. I mean your bud is fresh. Get high for me please

Here you go.....for us people in a dry spell

:passitleft:

Earthy is good, just smoke it next! I'm an old guy who has had weed from every conceivable place. If you've never had butt crack weed from the 70"s you missed out. Long story. LOL

EC

Back
Top Bottom