Drying humdity 45%

hazeluv69

I am in my drying stage. It started off around 50ish and now it is on 45s day 4 into dry. Is this okay? Is 45% RH good enough? I can feel the budds getting dry but not crispy, the stalks are not snapping yet. Any advice would be ideal! The sugar leaves are dry and crisping off but the bud is feeling nice and hard don’t want it to get crispy, when should I take it down. Also is my RH OF 45% ok?

What's the temp in the room/tent your drying in, should be around 56-57 degrees F, be nice if you could get it back to 50% but if not 45% should work as long as your room is cool. Try to get at least 7/8 day drying if you can, should take down just before you can bend the stem without it snapping, then jar.

For a proper cure of a month or two one wants the buds to be in the sixty percent range.

Forty is well below the proper cure range but just fine for smoking. Enjoy friend

What's the temp in the room/tent your drying in, should be around 56-57 degrees F, be nice if you could get it back to 50% but if not 45% should work as long as your room is cool. Try to get at least 7/8 day drying if you can, should take down just before you can bend the stem without it snapping, then jar.
Well right now it is 21.C , the humidity is 44-45%. It’s the fourth day of dry now and temperatures outside are rising. How can I get it back upto 50% RH

I think if you can put it on low and keep checking on it maybe, just watch that it doesn't get to high in case of mold. Do you have an exhaust fan in there with a controller if so you could put it on low with the humidifier running and see if you could adjust so your getting around 50% maybe??

I think if you can put it on low and keep checking on it maybe, just watch that it doesn't get to high in case of mold. Do you have an exhaust fan in there with a controller if so you could put it on low with the humidifier running and see if you could adjust so your getting around 50% maybe??
Okay yes I do have an exhaust but no controller ! Is it safe to put the Humidifier in there I don’t want to cause mould

yeap, sure can bro. just make sure you have that fan going to pull air INTO your tent. So, you want to put it in a vent hole pointing outward and zip up the tent. aim for 55% at the very least. that little percentage makes a huge difference.

I’m
yeap, sure can bro. just make sure you have that fan going to pull air INTO your tent. So, you want to put it in a vent hole pointing outward and zip up the tent.
i don’t want the cold moisture settling on the budds and potentially creating mould that’s why I do not want it inside the tent? How can I battle this

I’m

i don’t want the cold moisture settling on the budds and potentially creating mould that’s why I do not want it inside the tent? How can I battle this
what in the tent? The humidifer? CORRECT. Dont put it in the tent. Treat your tent ROOM like a lung room.

I’ve now got the humidifier in the room but it’s making no difference ‘YET’
room size dependent, might take a n hour or 2

50. because eventually, if you have air pulling INTO the tent, it should be identicle

My room is already 50 without a humidifer !
well dang bro, just get that exhaust fan going man. raise it to 60! You want 60, if you can get it to 60, all the better.

65F/58-60RH is best

Back
Top Bottom