drying?

Waikinbaik

how does light effect the drying proces? im drying out the first halve of my harvest but the only place to dry is in my grow room. i have my lights running still on my other plants. i was told this is not good. any help would be great thanks again.

Re: drying ?

U can cover with newspaper with vent holes for air to pass. Light, heat, and friction, are said to speed up the degradation process of THC. So leaving them in the light too long has the potential to affect potency. I don't even like to store processed bud exposed to heat and light. Check this link out>How do I properly dry and cure my harvest? Hope this helps. NE thing else just ask. Glad u decided to join our forums, Welcome!

Re: drying ?

i read that section and it just says to dry in a dark place. but since i have only the grow room am i going to F%*K my smoke up?

Will I mess my smoke up?

Nah, I don't even think that it'll be that noticeable of a difference. There plenty of herb that's been handled way worse that will still have its affect. It just takes away from getting the most from ur harvest. I see people dry in the light all the time. U'll be good. Honestly unless u dry a batch, some in the light and heat and some in the dark in a cool room I doubt u'll even notice a big difference. Some1 else may know other wise. I really don't think u should be concerned.

i hang dark sheets or light blankets to act as a wall in my grow room to keep light out of my drying area i just put it up were it stops light and leave the other side open were it still gets air from the fan

Back
Top Bottom