Ds 60 Ver 2.5 1 x Unknown 1 x THC Bomb

Re: Ds 60 ver2.5 1x unknown 1x thc bomb

Thanks b.real,
Yes they was hungry, I was a day late feeding but all done now.

Update time.. 3 weeks in flower
Unknown- is turning into a monster :-D
image6224.jpg

Close up of top.
image6223.jpg

Thc bomb - is coming along good.
image6222.jpg

And a close up
image6221.jpg

Sideways pics, my bad

Unknown is a super beautiful sativa heavy plant! I've grown thc bomb and it's piney and stinky, you'll like the smoke a lot.

Thanks b.real she is turning out to be a great free random seed that my friend gave me shame I don't know more about the strain, I have managed to keep the 2 tops level with the 3 branches so they all should get equal light.

The thc is smelling lovely at the moment it's giving off a very fresh smell but when temps drop at night it turns to stinky musky pong lol I don't have a filter or fan yet so I'm very surprised that 3 PC fans are keeping optimum conditions I have 2 fans for exhaust and 1 for intake but I have wired them up to individual Voltage adapters..
image6229.jpg

Also managed to get my hands on this
image6230.jpg

:yummy:

Hi all! Nearly 7 weeks since flip,
Sativa is coming along lovely, I think it has another 4 weeks left, pistil's are only starting to turn orange on lower buds.
image6894.jpg

image6895.jpg

image6896.jpg

Thc bomb: lower buds frosting up nicely, think maybe another 3 weeks? Any suggestions?
image6897.jpg
image6898.jpg
image6899.jpg

Definitely going to use bigger pots next time as 3ltr pots will effect yield ect. Let me know wat you think

So I thought I'd do an update... It's nearly harvest time only a 2 week flush then chop dry n cure.. Unknown sativa ... About 40% of pistil's have turned orange/ starting to degrade...
image7085.jpg
image7084.jpg
image7088.jpg

Any suggestions??

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom