Ganja-Man 250W HPS Grow

the-ganja-man

whats up :420:

im new here so thought i would share my current and past grows with you!
im currently growing Blue widow from dinafem seeds,day 31 into veg and will be flowering in 4 days :thumb: and i have a lemon diesel plant at about day 7-10!

equipment:

Secret jardin Drs60 grow tent 60 x 60 x 140
TT100 4'' inline extractor fan
4'' carbon filter
min/max combo hygrometer
6'' growth technology clip on fan
150w hps veg
250w hps for flower
90w ufo l.e.d R/B/O spectrum
125w cfl if needed
15 liter air pruning pot
bio-bizz all mix soil
bio-bizz bloom organic nutes and terra bloom nutes

here's my blue widow
blue_widow4.jpg

Super critical
Super_critical.jpg

Big buddhas automatic
Big_buddha_s_auto.jpg

what do you guys think? feel free to comment and stuff and follow along i think the BW will be some high grade product ;)

and if any1 can tell me how to make it so the pictures are on show without having to click on the links that would be great lol

if any1 can tell me how to make it so the pictures are on show without having to click on the links that would be great lol

While creating a post, click on the "Open new window to pick from your uploaded photos and images" button. I think it's supposed to be a camera with a blue lens that has a right-pointing arrow in front of it. But my eyes aren't good so I could be wrong.

right here is some more pics of everything i got going on :)

first of all..

the drs60

DSC04407.JPG

ghetto veg box

DSC04399.JPG

lemon diesel

DSC04397.JPG

DSC043961.JPG

the blue widow

DSC04401.JPG

DSC04404.JPG
DSC04403.JPG
DSC04402.JPG
DSC04400.JPG

i think the BW could easily be put into flower today,i do want to wait for thursday so its a 5 week veg but what do you guys think? when i switch to 12/12 i will keep the 150 hps untill i see first hairs then i'll be putting the 250w hps dual spectrum in ther ;)

hey GAnj I noticed you are using a 90w ufo led. How are your results with this? would you say the color spectrum your adding makes a big difference? and what colors are you using for what part of cycle? Thanks, that super critical looks nuts, is that the name of the strain? Looks really great Im just curious if the strain is known for that prolific trichome build up, or thats just your own skill and proper use of nutes and such. I did a blue widow last harvest and I was a little dissapointed. Hopefully after this I'll know where I fudged up. I'll be following up on this one for sure ! :peace:

hey GAnj I noticed you are using a 90w ufo led. How are your results with this? would you say the color spectrum your adding makes a big difference? and what colors are you using for what part of cycle? Thanks, that super critical looks nuts, is that the name of the strain? Looks really great Im just curious if the strain is known for that prolific trichome build up, or thats just your own skill and proper use of nutes and such. I did a blue widow last harvest and I was a little dissapointed. Hopefully after this I'll know where I fudged up. I'll be following up on this one for sure ! :peace:

i like the l.e.d for veg it grows a really healthy bushy plant..the colour of this one is red,blue,orange and works pretty good if you ask me :) works great as side lighting aswell,i used it on the super critical in flowering!

yer thats the name of the strain check it out from greenhouseseeds...i think its just the strain lol im no pro this is only my 4th indoor grow but the critical came out bomb :cheer: the genetics are big bud x skunk x white widow so that says it all really lol what didnt u like about BW?

three outta 4 are bout 3 -3.5 ft n one is 4.8 ft tall lol, im only 3 weeks into flower,check them in my grow in the link below, the tent is 1.2 m sq by 2m height

Yeah that was my bad Ganj lol , I actually read through that strain type a little fast and confused it with 'Blue mystic' which is what I actually had. Sorry bout the confusion but I think I was just leaving too much space between the light and plant. the nugs came out very airy and yield was low. color and taste were superb tho. a Nice frosted coating with dark blue hue leaves.

I was also using Fox Farm trio line of nutes and I decided to bail on it this time around, just didnt see the results everyones raving about.. i hear good things about that biobizz tho, and its organic right? I'll have to look into that and the LED's; I tend to see them in a lot of forums. The blue mystic was also before I knew about different training technique like supercropping , lst trainin, topping, etc.. Ive got some master kush and Pineaple Kush in veg right now, some killer little bushes. I got them trained down to like 9" from supercropping and topping, nearly a foot wide and a 1/3" stem. definetely looking to kick some ass in the yield department this time. And I noticed you say you flower at 5 weeks? how does that work for you in term of yield, are you just looking for quick turnover or 5 weeks is just right for you. im embarrassed to say but I usually veg close to 90 days!! .. does that seem crazy to you? I figure the more development during the veg, the more buds she can hold. Im at about day 45 now, and can see some very small pistil hairs on two of my bushier girls. I usually wait till more hairs develop, but by your schedule your girls wouldve been in flowering 2 weeks ago, right?

im using the bio bizz grow n bloom mines were near 2 ft tall n wide after 30 days filled up my 1.2m sq tent with four pure kush plants [o.g. kush phenotype]

so for takin up your page Ganja man

Yeah that was my bad Ganj lol , I actually read through that strain type a little fast and confused it with 'Blue mystic' which is what I actually had. Sorry bout the confusion but I think I was just leaving too much space between the light and plant. the nugs came out very airy and yield was low. color and taste were superb tho. a Nice frosted coating with dark blue hue leaves.

I was also using Fox Farm trio line of nutes and I decided to bail on it this time around, just didnt see the results everyones raving about.. i hear good things about that biobizz tho, and its organic right? I'll have to look into that and the LED's; I tend to see them in a lot of forums. The blue mystic was also before I knew about different training technique like supercropping , lst trainin, topping, etc.. Ive got some master kush and Pineaple Kush in veg right now, some killer little bushes. I got them trained down to like 9" from supercropping and topping, nearly a foot wide and a 1/3" stem. definetely looking to kick some ass in the yield department this time. And I noticed you say you flower at 5 weeks? how does that work for you in term of yield, are you just looking for quick turnover or 5 weeks is just right for you. im embarrassed to say but I usually veg close to 90 days!! .. does that seem crazy to you? I figure the more development during the veg, the more buds she can hold. Im at about day 45 now, and can see some very small pistil hairs on two of my bushier girls. I usually wait till more hairs develop, but by your schedule your girls wouldve been in flowering 2 weeks ago, right?

it seems i was also confused i thought u wer talking about the super critical lol im looking forward to the colours on the BW i keep reading about!! the first time i started l.s.t i decided thats the way im going to grow i love it,deffo gets the most out of a plant i think :)

iv never veggd for 5 weeks before im so impatient lol i vegd the super critical for 4 weeks and got 1 and half ounce it didnt seem to stretch to much after the flip :( 90 days would be crazy in my size tent but if u have the space to do it then id expect a LARGE harvest :bravo: im not looking for killer yields tho i grow for a bit of smoke and obviously because i love growing weed lol i think with my 250w hps dual spec and 90w l.e.d i can pull 2-3oz which will make me happy :high-five:

im using the bio bizz grow n bloom mines were near 2 ft tall n wide after 30 days filled up my 1.2m sq tent with four pure kush plants [o.g. kush phenotype]

so for takin up your page Ganja man

no probs TM4 all comments welcome :)

i find the bio-bizz nutes to be good but lack in giving huge buds? plagron terra bloom iv used before deffinatly is a yield booster!! do you think it would be ok to do say 1 week bio-bloom and then next week terra bloom (chem nutes) and so on to mix things up a bit and get the best of both?

12/12 will be starting tonite guys so thats 4.5 weeks veg,im interested to see how much stretch this strain has! change of plan for the lemon diesel im just going to flower it how it is now instead of waiting/vegging like 10 weeks waiting for the BW to be done!

would be cool to have a 1 cola mini plant lol

mini update!

2 days into 12/12 and can see a bit of stretch going on,its more noticeable for me obviously being right in front of me but hopefully in a week or so ther will be some serious growth ;)

just a couple of pics to keep things going here...

Blue widow
DSC04424.JPG
DSC044251.JPG

lemon diesle

i did start to l.s.t her but decided not to and just let it grow andsee what happens..very tightly stacked and looking ok so far
DSC04429.JPG

DSC04430.JPG

:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom