Dwarf Low Flyer - Crop King - 1st indoor grow seems small?

Honeybeelove

Hey all you beautiful people ❤ Hope your new year was amazing I'm very excited about 2017 and to be a part of this forum where we all share a love for one of the finer things In life So I am very much a beginner and when I see other DLF pics mine seem super small comparatively so I just wondered if anyone had a moment to weigh in with any advice I always figured the best way to make a pie is when your grandma shows you her techniques so Thankyou for Sharing hopefully I can return the favour one day So I used a local greenhouse organic potting soil I added some bone meal to I have 2, 54w 6400k full spectrum tube lights and recently added 3 LED red spectrum for budding they are on a 18/6 time and I watered them once with a light application of vegetative all purpose miracle grow and one watering with 40ml molasses to 1 gallon of water the fan is always blowing and it's nice an warm this is day 29 any advice is very kindly appreciated all the best cheers

HBL: How close are those fluorescent tubes to the plant? They should be just inches away--no more than 4". (Having fluorescents too far away is probably the most common rookie mistake after overwatering.)

You can probably skip the molasses until just before harvest (or skip it entirely--it's good on oatmeal. ;))

There are a couple of DLF grows in my sig file if you want to take a look.

I will probably forget, but I will try to let you know what my DLF gets in a few weeks. Pretty stoked about them for next year. They seem like the perfect plant to plant in soybean fields. Though some other auto's may work better if they stay under two foot.

I will probably forget, but I will try to let you know what my DLF gets in a few weeks. Pretty stoked about them for next year. They seem like the perfect plant to plant in soybean fields. Though some other auto's may work better if they stay under two foot.

Please do post your results. A grow log,especially for a stealth grow out amongst the soy beans, would be most welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom