DWC - Having trouble with my ladies! Need help!

I dont grow dwc....yet...lol
But eveyone I know that does likes the temp of their res cold

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!

How much cold are we talking about?

Sent from my GT-I9301Q using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok- stop measuring every day. It just serves no value- that said, smell away(although if you are enjoying the smell in veg--- you just wait till your girls become women!
Worry about the roots more than anything else. Your top will tell you how the under is. They actually look very good. They are small but they should be- you will see them grow quickly and it's pretty cool to see. When they get the ladder look- watch how the water flows through the offshoots of the roots- it's beautiful.
But they are doing well- keep doing what it is your doing.
Pretty pretty little girls!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Btw, just to throw my own guide line. I start very light on my nutes but I often will always give the same amount of calmag- throughout and regardless of my note ppm levels. For example- when I do maybe 1/4 of nute strength, I will still do a full 1/2 strength of calmag- just be consistent with the calmag. It's worked for me. Even when I adjust levels of nutes, I still keep same levels of calmag.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Your drowning your plants. Rockwool is way to wet it only needs to be moist and you have alge growing on them. Run ph at 6.0

Back
Top Bottom