Air 65-75 degree
Rh 50-60%
Roughly 2 month veg
4 airstones
600w mh
Any thoughts?

What do the roots look like?
Have you done any res changes?
Look at this chart. Which line fits yours?
420-magazine-mobile1169468342.jpg

The roots are starting to take shape of the tub. 5 gal water 10 gal tub. The new roots are bright white and healthy looking. Older are just stained slightly from the nutes. I'll take a pic in a sec
I change the res religiously every week
Oh and I can't read that chart. It's too small

The roots are starting to take shape of the tub. 5 gal water 10 gal tub. The new roots are bright white and healthy looking. Older are just stained slightly from the nutes. I'll take a pic in a sec
I change the res religiously every week
Oh and I can't read that chart. It's too small

If you click the chart it will enlarge. Plus you can zoom.

"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Yea I know. It just won't zoom or click. I managed to squint enough. Usually the water lvl falls ec stays the same ph rises. Now it's been falling ec rise and ph rise. Today I just lowered ppm to 900 from 1080. Been steady at 905ppm 5.9ph
We'll see what happens

Falling rise rise says plant is drinking more than eating. Lower ec.
Just telling you what the chart says. Not saying that's what's wrong. Just trying to help you figure it out.

[Signature]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

Everything I read about leaves canoeing downwards says nitro overdose. Wait and see what others say.

[Signature]

Fall rise rise says lower ec not raise.
And I've found the same thing as well online, nitrogen toxicity. The plant is huge, that's why I can't believe nitrogen tox

Fall rise rise says lower ec not raise.
And I've found the same thing as well online, nitrogen toxicity. The plant is huge, that's why I can't believe nitrogen tox

Sorry. I meant lower.

[Signature]

Its simple on this one i just looked at the original post is all and i can tell you 100% its getting to much water maybe a nute lockout so its drinking more then eating.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Back
Top Bottom