DWC netpot medium

Damm those mites... One of my friends scraped a whole grow cause of those. Good luck with the battle!
I've killed all but one little clone with strong sns, and followed by the doctor spray 2-3 days later. If funds would allow I'd scrap everything and start fresh. I haven't noticed any new pest damage for a while, but I've followed up with continuous heavy treatment, I'm pretty sure thats overkill since I haven't seen a mite or new pest damage for a while.

OUch!...When it comes to growing MJ it really is a love hate relationship sometimes! lol... Sounds like your succeeding in what your treating your plant with, I'd continue what your doing and gradually reduce the amount of treatments and if they come back step it up again with the treatments. Sad part is once you have pests its really hard to get rid of them without totally sterilizing the enviroment and risk hurting your plants or worse having to start over again. I hate how much prices have jumped to just get seeds these days, So I hear ya on the funds part,...and to think people use to just give them away! :(

Back
Top Bottom