DWC Quality vs Quantity

Tilopa

So, I'm about to start up a Under-current system after several years of dirt growing because I have heard so much about how yields are better with the DWC type system. But I wanted to know what people feel about the quality of the bud with the increased yields? On the one hand it makes sense that if the plant is growing strong and healthy that the quality would be better but that is not always the case.

What is the consensus regarding quality of a DWC system?

Thanks in advance.

So, I'm about to start up a Under-current system after several years of dirt growing because I have heard so much about how yields are better with the DWC type system. But I wanted to know what people feel about the quality of the bud with the increased yields? On the one hand it makes sense that if the plant is growing strong and healthy that the quality would be better but that is not always the case.

What is the consensus regarding quality of a DWC system?

Thanks in advance.

I grow in dirt(foxfarm) and dwc.
I think dwc is more about speed and size, Quality is up to you and the seed.:thumb:

you can definitely get quality and quantity from DWC, check out my last dwc grow for proof. Mystery Seed Progress

it all comes down to seed genetics, grower skill and grow enviu will have enviornment. if you have those 3 in check you will have fast growing monster nugs covered in frost and laiden with THC =)

Back
Top Bottom