Dynavap M+

Fenderbender

IMG_0995.jpg

Bought a Dynavap M Plus last week
Owned a Dynavap before but a friend lost it, so I'm happy to have one again.
I sure missed that flavour as when used with care this thing provides excellent flavour and extraction and gets a good buzz that gently creeps all over your body & mind.

They advertise the M plus as being able to one shot by driving heat into the bowl but I advise against that practice as chance of combustion is high and you lose a lot of flavour, I find heating the cap or a combo by driving just a bit of heat into the bowl and the cap to be the most effective and extract it in 2-4 hits.

The practice of being able to torch and hold and drag something that feels familiar to a cig/joint is a huge plus for those that were used to that.
And this also the ideal portable non electric vape.

I have a Pax 3 & a Minivap when it comes to electric vapes.
I'd love to get a Volcano at some point and maybe even "De Verdamper" as convection methods are absolutely the best and most flavourful, but those are very much house vapes.
When in it comes to uncomplicated and portable and hitting the fidgeting ritual Dynavap gets the high marks & praise.
Of course now I want a Dynastash XL to go with it.

Interesting...thanks for the endorsement

Now after a week still loving it and very glad I got one again, the fun thing with these is you still get to play with fire, although a torch is highly advised a flame will burn the cap all sooty black.

And you are in control of the extraction as with your drag power and the airflow hole and a bit of experimenting you can achieve excellent extraction and hits, hold it in for a couple of seconds and lift off as it hits very different than a joint.
And the joy is how clean it is..I don't feel bad holding that vapour in, although it's probably not very good either it's probably 100x better than a bunch of smoke.
It also coats your insides with terpenes and instead of the aftertaste of burnt bud you get to taste nice flowery bud even half an hour or an hour later.

Vaping cannabis highly recommend.
And Dynavap excellent portable non electric vape!

Back
Top Bottom