Easiest way too cure or fast dry?

you make it sound like trimming a plant is rocket science...

sure you can do it "wrong".. but in the end its not like you "screwed up" you simply didnt do as well as a "professional" would have.

i almost find it insulting that you suggest people cant function properly while not stoned. Not everyone has OCD, and therefor can do it just fine while sober.
Yeah however some of us do suffer from ocd and theres nothing wrong with medicating before taking on a stringent task! I find it insulting that you underestimate the effects of the medication for those who do need it!

It really depends on the plant. The size of the plant is directly proportionate to the amount of frustration involved. :morenutes: For a 10-15 foot outdoor plant, 3 hours is average per plant for me after 15 years of trimming experience. Hot and humid Texas = large plants overall when you grow outside. a well scrogged or LST'd indoor plant could take equally as long I suppose. Lolly-popping in a tent with 20 plants would be a relatively fast job compared to a single tree from outdoors that was scrogged. But that's personal experience speaking. Others are probably a great deal faster than I am simply because I seek a professional trim for each bud. I hate leaf smoke. :cough:
Regardless how much you read on the matter, you will never be absolutely sure you are doing it right the first time you take a plant. It seems unnatural to cut up a plant you grew from seed. Worse, if you have a compulsion to do it right on your first attempt, you will over-analyze the matter and screw it up anyway.
To this last matter, I submit that you MUST be stoned to do it right. Don’t screw up in the endzone.
wohhhhhhhhhhh 3hrs for 10 15 foot plant ,we have Edward Sciccor hands here a think lol or a like to take a 2hr trim on 2 once plant JMHO

wohhhhhhhhhhh 3hrs for 10 15 foot plant ,we have Edward Sciccor hands here a think lol or a like to take a 2hr trim on 2 once plant JMHO
Just a heads up... that post was from 2012.

Back
Top Bottom