Eco -Blaze LED Lux meter readings w/pics

With the coming of HTML5, animated web support is getting a bit competitive. Supporting all platforms with a single standard like Flash is about impossible these days unfortunately. That is why it is nice to have an initial splash page that allows the users to select between a flash enabled or basic HTML version of your site. Two top priorities are to get your information out and to take orders in. If these two conditions are not met, you cannot have a successful mercantile website. A bit off topic, but appropriate for the thread starter.

With the coming of HTML5, animated web support is getting a bit competitive. Supporting all platforms with a single standard like Flash is about impossible these days unfortunately. That is why it is nice to have an initial splash page that allows the users to select between a flash enabled or basic HTML version of your site. Two top priorities are to get your information out and to take orders in. If these two conditions are not met, you cannot have a successful mercantile website. A bit off topic, but appropriate for the thread starter.

I will never recommend "Sitecube" to anyone. They are the worst site builders out there. However, I didn't know this at the time.

I will never recommend "Sitecube" to anyone. They are the worst site builders out there. However, I didn't know this at the time.

Spend some time looking at other websites and not just grow sites. Usually there is a link to the website developers so when you find one that you like or has good functionality and flow, click the developer's link and start a dialog.

Munki,

We have a web designer working on it. However, it costs a lot of money as you know. We need to sell quite a few more products to pay for it. Hopefully that won't take too long.

Munki,

We have a web designer working on it. However, it costs a lot of money as you know. We need to sell quite a few more products to pay for it. Hopefully that won't take too long.

Right on. Yep, takes money to make money and loans are quite hard to come by for small businesses these days.

loans are quite hard to come by for small businesses these days.

Almost impossible. I've been personal banking at the same bank for 17 years and I also have another business account with them, for my construction company of 12 years and they want me to jump through hoops to get a loan. For example; they want me to itemize all of my tools and equipment with price tags for collateral assets of the company. That would take me days upon days, plus they want to see how far ahead, I'm booked, in coming months. There's more, I just can't think of it right now.

Back
Top Bottom