Emerald Triangles nutrients?

kilo D

Anyone have experience with these nutes? I'm running there whole line. Grow, micro, bloom, crystal burst, g10, deep breathe ect.... this is my first run with the whole line and so far so go. Im currently at day 3 of week 2 bloom. Just found 4 outta 10 males. :( but better to find out asap. All response are welcome...

Re: Emerald Triangles deep fusion nutrients

I have some pics but don't know how to post em here. Lol. I'll figure it out though

Nobodys used any of there nutes? If anyone has and has any pics or info, anything would be appreciated.

160121meghans.jpg

There we go. Thats at the end of two weeks in bloom. I used crystal burst for the first two weeks of bloom, then switched to sonic boom in the middle of week 3 bloom.

The post is hard to respond to for a few reasons. First off that brand isn't widely available. Even in my region where you can get it there are tons of options that people prefer. Most people on this site are not using that product line. So you wont get many responses to that specific of a question and really...whats the question?

Nutes are nutes. The only real difference is the marketing. A decent grower can make any of them work. A good grower can make stuff not meant for cannabis work well. A great grower can make all of their own stuff from scratch for cheap and real easy and get even better results due to superior control.

And really if someone replied and said yeah I used it and got great results that doesn't mean much. Nor does it mean much if they replied and said they suck and my grow failed.

Growing weed is easy...just about anyone can do it with very little knowledge and get great results. So no answer to your question means much really.

I would love to help if you have a specific question but I don't use that line. I can't remember the last time I heard of someone on here using it. I only know of it through my own personal research.

Anyway I only say this because it is not likely you will get a lot of responses to your post. So don't get bummed or think we aren't here...just not much to say back...

I have used the Deep Fusion 3 part along with Purple Maxx, G10, and Magnum in a CoCo coir mixed with perlite grow for around a 1 year, the extra Cal/Mag in the 3 part works great in coir they need that extra Cal/Mag when using CoCo I ended up having to use Ful Power Humic/Fulvic acid to get the most out of it in coir, and that add Molasses in the 3 part really help the microbial stay active with out having to add a sugar water produce, I would add about a 1/3 dose of magnum for the extra Mg and u needed to start with buffered coir but I will say this it beat pants off Advanced nutes PH perfect CoCo line and the HCO Fusion is affordable & HCO Snow storm ultra and Purple Maxx are some of the best finishing products out there and they are both all natural P Maxx uses Jasmonic acid to turn plant purple were products like Purple Terpinator has dyes in it and both contain Tricontinal which is a proven all natural yield booster, the 3 part Fusion has a clean look when mixed does not chunk up or leave heavy salts in the res tank, they are crazy high E/C either, I did not use with Crystal burst because I like Massive Bloom as a bloom boost which is probably the best bloom booster on the market HCO produces r over looked because they have a poor website with next to no info about there produces there bottles don/t jump off the shelves at u because they are very minimal but if u could see inside the bottle u would see clean looking good smelling produces that are not over thought, I believe HCO has a bad marketing team, and come on with Advanced nutes they r just rebranding basic building blocks in fancy looking bottle with snappy names I tried every product they have for years and u can grow with it but they r full of heavy salt and plug up everything tanks r a pain to clean and u must clean the after every use because of the heavy salt res left behind PH perfect mean in the range u cannot no way dial it in, ADV will leave u with a grow that most can actual finish but not a quality grow it for novices who cannot figure PH or E/C out and the Hydro store make more $$$$ off selling u a ADV produce so they push it if u don't figure out PH and E/C u will never be a good/great farmer

Back
Top Bottom