Nutrient Help. Feeding with Multiple Nutrients

TheRealist99

:welcome: Hi my 420 friends. I have a question and would like to start a topic on Feeding your plants multiple Nutrients (Advanced Nutrients). I'm sure there is info on this subject somewhere in these forums but i would like all answers to be specific as possible. Anyway when i feed my plants, i feed with multiple nutrients, Micro, Grow, Bloom, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Bud X Factor, B-52, Liquid Carbo load, Voodoo Juice, Sensi Zym, etc. I'm wondering how people use all their nutrients when feeding. It sometimes takes me 2days to do a feeding because of all the nutrients i use. I will feed with Micro, then 8-10hrs later i feed with Grow, 8-10hrs later i feed with Bloom and so on. I wait that long in between each nutrient to make sure it is absorbed in the plant and roots before adding another nutrient. Is this how all others do their feeding? I'm just wondering how people who use like 10 different nutrients feed their plants. Wouldn't feeding your plant all those nutrients every time you feed put your plant into lockout? Or simply just over water your plants? Do people only feed a certian couple nutrients every time they feed then just keep switching which nutrients you feed every other feeding schedule? If people could share their experience in this topic i would appreciate it. I currently only so far grow with the PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom base nutrients and Big Bud and Bud Candy for bloom stages but I currently have more nutrients on the way. How do people feed their plants all those nutrients every time they feed? Please explain in detail. Thanks:420::thanks:

First off, I use Blue Planet Nutrients exclusively. I'm relatively new to hydro, but I think my last journal speaks for itself. While I'm no expert in the field, I've never heard of any feeding schedule similar to what you are doing.

Knowing what kind of media you are growing in and what style hydroponic you are going for is pretty essential information to answer your questions better.

At any rate, with many types of hydroponic systems, allowing the roots to slightly dry and "breath" or find oxygen is pretty important. If you are growing in soil, you wouldn't be allowing that to occur.

Corey at BPN's has a pretty simple feeding schedule to follow. The major difference is that you mix all parts needed and water---Not a little of this one hour, a little of that the next. I can see how that is possible, but I don't have the technology to accurately keep track of all the essential parameters.

You should be able to find a lot of information from the manufactures, along with feeding charts under "How to Grow Marijuana" sticky on this site.

I think you are making things too complicated for yourself.

Here's a link to BPN's feed schedule. Can't get any easier than that: Blue Planet Nutrients Application Guide

You should be able to find something relatively comparable for your products. One more thing, it really helps to start a grow journal.

Thanks for your reply and i'm sorry i forgot to mention i am growing in Pro Mix Hp it's supposed to be a soil less medium. Anyway those charts make no sense to me.. I'm new to this stuff... And unfortunately my question is still unanswered lol. I'm just wondering plain and simple how people water and feed their plants numerous nutrients at feeding time. Some people use like 6 different nutrients on each feed. How do they do this? Like i explained? Feed micro then 8-10hrs later feed grow then 8-10hrs later feed bloom and so on and so on with different nutrients? Or can i mix all my nutrients in separate bottles but after they are mixed can i put all the nutrients i want to feed my plant in the same bottle and then feed, instead of just doing one nutrient at a time every 8-10hrs? That's basically all i need to know is how do i feed my plants in a soil less medium numerous different nutrients at each feed. Thanks:thanks::peace:

Check out the link to BPN feed chart. There are columns that represent each week. It lists all the solutions for every given week of growth. It lists how many milliliters of each product go into a gallon of water. Don't forget to PH accordingly after mixing.

Other brands may list how many table or teaspoons per gallon, or even liter. I'm just using Blue Planet Nutrients charts as an example because that is what I use.

What ever brand you use, what the feed charts says, is what you follow. You mix all the nutrients in the water at the same time and feed at the same time. Weekly flushes with plain PH'd water is always recommended.

I grow Hempy Sea of Green. Clones grown in perlite/vermiculite in 2 liter soda bottles.

Picture_2791.jpg
Picture_2731.jpg

I just follow the chart.

:welcome: Hi my 420 friends. I have a question and would like to start a topic on Feeding your plants multiple Nutrients (Advanced Nutrients). I'm sure there is info on this subject somewhere in these forums but i would like all answers to be specific as possible. Anyway when i feed my plants, i feed with multiple nutrients, Micro, Grow, Bloom, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Bud X Factor, B-52, Liquid Carbo load, Voodoo Juice, Sensi Zym, etc. I'm wondering how people use all their nutrients when feeding. It sometimes takes me 2days to do a feeding because of all the nutrients i use. I will feed with Micro, then 8-10hrs later i feed with Grow, 8-10hrs later i feed with Bloom and so on. I wait that long in between each nutrient to make sure it is absorbed in the plant and roots before adding another nutrient. Is this how all others do their feeding? I'm just wondering how people who use like 10 different nutrients feed their plants. Wouldn't feeding your plant all those nutrients every time you feed put your plant into lockout? Or simply just over water your plants? Do people only feed a certian couple nutrients every time they feed then just keep switching which nutrients you feed every other feeding schedule? If people could share their experience in this topic i would appreciate it. I currently only so far grow with the PH Perfect Micro Grow Bloom base nutrients and Big Bud and Bud Candy for bloom stages but I currently have more nutrients on the way. How do people feed their plants all those nutrients every time they feed? Please explain in detail. Thanks:420::thanks:
Hello I use Advance Nutrients also but I only use Micro, grow and bloom as a base, during bloom which I am in now I also use big bud and bud candy I have also been using rhino. I mix all of them together and feed/water every other day. I have had no problems and this is how Advance Nutrients told me to do it. O ya my plant is outdoors. I have pics if you would like to see them. I must also mention this is my first grow and I am no pro at this.

Hello I use Advance Nutrients also but I only use Micro, grow and bloom as a base, during bloom which I am in now I also use big bud and bud candy I have also been using rhino. I mix all of them together and feed/water every other day. I have had no problems and this is how Advance Nutrients told me to do it. O ya my plant is outdoors. I have pics if you would like to see them. I must also mention this is my first grow and I am no pro at this.
Here are some pictures

96E982B7-F5D0-459B-AAC7-37CA82B1E9CA.jpeg

BDA2A7C9-893D-410B-999C-368AED865969.jpeg

00BD4B2A-8482-4BC7-B81E-B4077B6CB1C0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom