Enough light for area and plants?

eHuman

420 Member
My tent is 2.5'w x 3.5'l by 4.5'h", I have two, Vipar Spectra 450w fixtures and plan to run six Purple Kush Feminized seeds in 5-gallon smart pots, 8(ish) kola Manifold method, @ 46.6w actual per sqft. Excellent drain organic mix, with Peat moss, perlite, Azomite, Mykos, Epsim Salt, vermicompost and mushroom compost. 195cfpm Fan and carbon filter. High desert/low humidity so will be running multiple buckets and towels until I can maintain 60+& humidity.

First grow in 37 years, 1st indoor. I'll be soaking seeds soon, 1st transplant will be solo cups, 2nd and final in the smart pots.

Advice? Input?

My tent is 2.5'w x 3.5'l by 4.5'h", I have two, Vipar Spectra 450w fixtures and plan to run six Purple Kush Feminized seeds in 5-gallon smart pots, 8(ish) kola Manifold method, @ 46.6w actual per sqft. Excellent drain organic mix, with Peat moss, perlite, Azomite, Mykos, Epsim Salt, vermicompost and mushroom compost. 195cfpm Fan and carbon filter. High desert/low humidity so will be running multiple buckets and towels until I can maintain 60+& humidity.

First grow in 37 years, 1st indoor. I'll be soaking seeds soon, 1st transplant will be solo cups, 2nd and final in the smart pots.

Advice? Input?

First I would like to say, Welcome to our little virtual village :welcome:

I think your efforts look to be sound.....

Can't offer any other advice for your grow, but we here would like for you to browse around, read some journals, ask questions, and just be part of our group.

We see many come in and go just as quick.....we would rather you stay, and talk about your growing passion....

Hope to see you here.....and don't be shy....these guys love to talk about growing and everything else (maybe not politics). They especially love to talk about their growing prowess. ;)

If you do like it here, we recommend you start a grow journal, and you will be surprised how much help you get.....and you will be part of the group before your plants flower.

Back
Top Bottom