Epsom salt and sulfur?

Diyandimitrov

Can I make a foliar spray with Epsom salt day or two after I used sulfure ? Can I damage the plant if I decide to spray them every other day with Epsom salt for magnesium boots ? And did someone try that in flowering ? How the hairs of the buds gonna react? Friend of mine told me he using Epsom salt to fight against russet mites I just dont know how right its that.he said the salts dry them.what so you guys think

Epsom salt will have no effect on mites. The water will rinse them off of drowned them maybe but most likely just promote bud rot in flower. Feed the roots when in flower not foliar spray. Is this preventative or are you dealing with active mites now? Had them years ago in flower and used a natural soap spray made from rosemary oil. I don't remember the name of the product any more. Killed the mites and made the buds smell and taste delicious. Used a lot of extra air movement to prevent rot.

Epsom salt will have no effect on mites. The water will rinse them off of drowned them maybe but most likely just promote bud rot in flower. Feed the roots when in flower not foliar spray. Is this preventative or are you dealing with active mites now? Had them years ago in flower and used a natural soap spray made from rosemary oil. I don't remember the name of the product any more. Killed the mites and made the buds smell and taste delicious. Used a lot of extra air movement to prevent rot.
Im still in veg and i use sulfur now and I think they are all death. But the guy told me the Epsom salt will kill them and also boots my planta with magnesium. So I try to kill the mites and feed them on the same time. Thats why I ask for opinions

Im still in veg and i use sulfur now and I think they are all death. But the guy told me the Epsom salt will kill them and also boots my planta with magnesium. So I try to kill the mites and feed them on the same time. Thats why I ask for opinions
FFS that's ridiculous!
Mg, yes
You are to be congratulated for questioning the advice tho, fair play you

Assume 25% of what you are told is complete BS. Knew a guy years ago that swore he found the best way to grow. Eat a hand full of seeds washing it down with strong coffee while he dug a hole. He took a dump in the hole and threw dirt over it. few days later plants popped up. Couldn't convince him they were from the seeds falling out of his beard not his but. Prided himself as the modern, twisted version of Johnny Appleseed.

No the guy said 3 tsp per gallon or 3 tbs per galon he was speaking very fast.and I ask him sry can you repeat that again I didnt understand how many ? He said you aways can call me out on your farm I charge you 100 dollars per hour to teach you all that.thats what he say
Magnesium Sulphate is not the same as Sodium Chloride
NaCl can kill some bacteria but rarely composite creatures
So no, even if it were salt, it wouldn't do much except possibly damage your plant
The Sulfur should kill the bugs, perhaps he means the Mg foliar afterwards

No the guy said 3 tsp per gallon or 3 tbs per galon he was speaking very fast.and I ask him sry can you repeat that again I didnt understand how many ? He said you aways can call me out on your farm I charge you 100 dollars per hour to teach you all that.thats what he say
Sounds like a reputable guy ;)

There are several red flags in that statement he made. He sounds like a used car salesman, not a horticulturist. Yea,,, just,,, no,,, I'm good..

You want 2 Tsp Epsom salt per gallon. General, across the board rule, under feeding is OK, over feeding is bad. Foliar spray maybe once a week in veg unless you are showing signs of severe deficiency's.

There are several red flags in that statement he made. He sounds like a used car salesman, not a horticulturist. Yea,,, just,,, no,,, I'm good..

You want 2 Tsp Epsom salt per gallon. General, across the board rule, under feeding is OK, over feeding is bad. Foliar spray maybe once a week in veg unless you are showing signs of severe deficiency's.
Thank you

Back
Top Bottom