Erth Hemp Cherry Blossom CBD Strain Prerolls

Got two, supposed to be .65 gram each. I didn't bother to weigh either. After smoking the first one, I almost didn't bother to smoke the second. Review: They suck! Loose roll, too dry, tasted like the part you throw away - and looked like it, too; I could see little pieces of what looked like dried leaf stems through the paper. No pain relief, no insomnia relief, no relaxation, nothing. Smoked one, waited a little while (15 minutes?), then smoked the other.

Oh, wait, there was some effect - the things gave me a sore throat. But that went away within 24 hours.

They came in one of those clear plastic joint holders. But that's not worth the $2.99 shipping I paid for this "free" sample. If anyone is wondering which product to choose, pick one of the other ones. Even the CBD drops for pets would have to taste better than these things - at least they're bacon-flavored, lol.

I'd have been better off smoking a Kool. Would definitely have tasted better, and probably been at least as healthy.

Order was processed and shipped quickly. Because only good things are worth waiting for. . . .

It really seems that most of the dispensary pre rolls are just the garbage left overs , kinda like the way hotdogs are with meat left overs and food. All the shake and sugar leaves instead of nice ground up bud like you would expect it to be for the price they charge for it. Slice open a pre roll it should look like the bud you would normally grind up yourself that you would pack in a pre roll tube. If it doesn't your dealing with a shady dispensary that deals in low quality products and best to stay away from.... Glad someone finally spoke up about pre rolls being crap in some dispensary's. :)

Got two, supposed to be .65 gram each. I didn't bother to weigh either. After smoking the first one, I almost didn't bother to smoke the second. Review: They suck! Loose roll, too dry, tasted like the part you throw away - and looked like it, too; I could see little pieces of what looked like dried leaf stems through the paper. No pain relief, no insomnia relief, no relaxation, nothing. Smoked one, waited a little while (15 minutes?), then smoked the other.

Oh, wait, there was some effect - the things gave me a sore throat. But that went away within 24 hours.

They came in one of those clear plastic joint holders. But that's not worth the $2.99 shipping I paid for this "free" sample. If anyone is wondering which product to choose, pick one of the other ones. Even the CBD drops for pets would have to taste better than these things - at least they're bacon-flavored, lol.

I'd have been better off smoking a Kool. Would definitely have tasted better, and probably been at least as healthy.

Order was processed and shipped quickly. Because only good things are worth waiting for. . . .
Amen on the "good things are worth waiting for"! Hope you find what your looking for! I've never been to a dispensary yet and won't go to one in my state because it's so overpriced for the crap they give! Hard not to stay underground when the products cheaper and better!

Back
Top Bottom