Ever had pot that was so smooth...

Urdedpal

Ever had pot so smooth that no matter how much you milk up the bong it doesn't make you choke and cough but gets you so Ffing BLAZED because of the power of the hits? I feel super right now because of it. And slow.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Might just be your PHx, dude. :laughtwo:

but no, I've never had that kind of bud. Sounds like a dream come true.

Urdedpal said:
Ever had pot so smooth that no matter how much you milk up the bong it doesn't make you choke and cough but gets you so Ffing BLAZED because of the power of the hits? I feel super right now because of it. And slow.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Nope neither have I....... Every time I milk up the bong real hard I wind up chokin', coughing, wheezin' and a cussin'..... eyes red I usually have look round the room and announce....'it pays to buy the best'. damn even when I ice that bitch down hard I don't get a candy smooth hit......:bongrip:

So what kinda bud was that????

I have..:D

I wish I could get a hold of more of it too..

It's not the strain.
That smoothness comes from flushing the excess nutrients out before harvest, slow drying and giving the buds a good cure.
Most commercial growers both foreign and domestic want a fast turnover and don't bother to cure their weed.

Besides a quick test-smoke, the weed I harvest in Oct. doesn't get smoked until x-mas.
Luckily I grew enough last year to last me until then :cheesygrinsmiley: .

In '03 I moved, and 2 years later I went to the storage shed to get a comforter out of a box and in so doing came across one of my tobacco humidors. Expecting to find nothing, or maybe pipe tobacco, I opened it and much to my surprize found approx. 2 oz. of weed I had put in there and forgotten about in the move.
I twisted a fat one and sparked it. I took a hit and it was so mild on my throat that for a few seconds I thought it had lost a lot of potency, because the taste was so smooth.
But then POW it hit me.
It had been flushed, slow dryed and cured for 10 weeks when it went into the container, and then further aging it for 2 years had turned it into the smoothest weed I'd ever smoked.
Everyone who tried that weed raved about how good it smelled and tasted and how smooth it smoked.

I fully realize that most people don't want to wait 2 years before they smoke their weed. but man o man what a treat.
In a few more weeks I'll be opening up my last 1-lb. container from my '05 harvest that was cured and has been aging since last mid-Oct.

When properly dried & cured, pot can be kept for decades in peak condition, and further aged become even better than when it went into the container.

Bingo^
This weed has been canned since april. I rehydrated it a few times to repeat the curing process.

So weed is kinda like liqour. When you age and cure it it gets smoother. I've never had weed that couldn't make me cough. I'm gonna cure mine though and see what happens.

soundsss prettty good to me~~! =)

I forget the source, but after a year of storage in a bag the THC in the bud chemically changed into another. about half of the potency was taken away.im going to try and find the study.

JamesF said:
I forget the source, but after a year of storage in a bag the THC in the bud chemically changed into another. about half of the potency was taken away.im going to try and find the study.

Hes not storing it in a bag :)

humidor - A container designed for storing cigars or other tobacco products at a constant level of humidity.

Ive always wanted one but i go through bud so fast its almost pointless :bongrip:

i just recently got some real cuban cigars form my friend who's father goes to cuba alot for business and let me tell you those things are GOOD. I smoked about half and hit up my bong and then smoked the rest. Man was it good..

I have anywhere from a ounce to a few pnds. I store in air tight jars too and with long term storage in mind, I vaccuum seal the jars.

Urdedpal said:
I have anywhere from a ounce to a few pnds. I store in air tight jars too and with long term storage in mind, I vaccuum seal the jars.
Great things come with patience. You know what your doing Urd.

Never with bongs, it happens to me with joints sometimes. No matter how hard I pull it feels like it's not even lit but then I exhale a huge cloud.

Good read Urdedpal. I've 'canned' all the large buds from my plant, and cut up all the small buds into a large fluffy mound of Skunkus Cannibus Stoneus for personal consumption that should last me at least 6 months (I'm a two hit high). The large buds should be ripe about the time I start another plant in Spring 2007 after we move to Portland,OR.

Back
Top Bottom