Evols intro

Evol Seeds

I have been lurking here for a while so I decided to finally say hi! I am an experienced auto and photo grower and an aspiring breeder. My team and I have a few projects in the works and you may see a few here but I will mostly be posting my personal grows that often are from other breeders (Sweet Seeds, WoS, Delicious, Flash, Dragon Masters and many more).
I'm not here to advertise or anything I just want to show you all what I can do and help out when i can. I'm not much of a talker/typer but I will chime in when I have something worth saying.

Oh yeah I'm an LED user also...

Here are a few pics from recent grows.

IMAG0208_zpsf018decf.jpg

IMAG0202_zps0b803981.jpg

RSCN0717_zps821d5cc3.jpg

RSCN0701_zpsa8defa3b.jpg

Even though you use LEDs... Welcome to :420:

Thanks for the welcome!
I used HPS all my life until recently. I honestly believe LED is the way of the future. Maybe not for commercial growers but imo all personal growers should use LED. Please don't get me wrong, I loved HID lights but although the yeild was better I like the low heat, trich production, node stacking, and density of the buds from LED. Also I am still pulling approx 1 gram per watt with LED. You will all get to see the benefits of LED soon enough

I was just giving you some hell over the LEDs. No need for defensiveness my friend.

I agree with everything you posted.

You will likely see me switch sometime soon... even if it is just to test them out. But I admit that I love my 1,000W HIDS.

It's all good GreatLife I have just been to some other forums where LED is still frowned upon and wanted to let you all know my experience with them.
Cant go wrong with a 1000w HID I bet you get some fat buds! I miss mine but have no personal need or space for that amount anymore. My team does use a combo of HID and LED.

I'm actually adding some plasma bulbs to my grow room next week. I currently have a Solar Storm 400 and a Blackstar 240uv. I'll be starting a Sweet Seeds Ice Cool journal here in the next day or 2 so feel free to join along for the ride when I do.

Hi Evol Seeds.

Just wanted to add another friendly hello and welcome to the mix. Glad to have you on board and will definitely watch for your journal and tag along.

Be well and happy growing.

Back
Top Bottom