high on the prairies..

newsisnoise

Evening all,

just thought i'd do the intro. i'm here to learn. so, give me all ya got.

currently i've been using soil, growing beans from a canadian breeder. not much to say really, been smoking for pain for the last 2 years rec smoker for years prior.

i'm glad to be part of the community officially, i've been reading your posts for the last year or so and have learned a ton.

pleased to make your acquaintance.

..news :peace:

:byebye: newsisnoise! Alway a Joy to :welcome: a polite person like yourself! The Learning all begins here, 420 has the most knowledgable Growers and all types of people who LOVE this Wonderful plant! So pull up your chair :nomo: your officially one of US. Best of luck with the pain and in the coming future. C U in the Forums! :peace:

Thanks SouthernWeed, I'm just happy to have found a friendly, welcoming community. :D

OldMedMan, i'm glad too. and you're right, there seems to be no end to the positive energy here. especially when it comes to grow journals.

and..

Hello The Weed. aw, thanks. i try to be polite, people receive you much more warmly. i'll definately see you in the forums! :D

High from northern California and welcome to the 420 community! We're glad you decided to take the plunge and join us in the forums. You already know about the great growers and how much the members are happy to answer all your questions.

If you haven't been here yet, make sure to take a look - How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know

Feel free to ask all the questions you have, and enjoy!

Peace and 420 :rollit:

thanks guys. it's been great so far.
community, friendship, science, stoned. haha, all goodness.

Back
Top Bottom