Well here I am

RileyRiot

Hello 420mag, I've always been a fan, and now, I am becoming a part of you. Its all very exciting
I'm a southern smoker of 8 years, I started very young for recreational reasons and soon learned it helped with a lot of personal issues, such as my RLS and head pains. I've been skimming your threads in the grow room for days as I contemplate whether or not to start my own little garden to escape the often terrible world of dealers and unknown variables. SO, I'm hoping your advice and wisdom will help me along the way if I join the ranks of self sufficient smokers.

Hi and welcome. Like you I've been lurking here for year and finally decided to join. I'm also in a 'be careful tell no one' state and have my grow in the closet, in soil and just started in coco in another closet for the clones and vegging. i am engrossed with the various ways of growing and interesting the plants seem to differ from each other. I started 5 years ago when I got fed up with the cost of street weed.

I'll look for your updates and Rastafari cheers.:high-five:

Yes well if I decide to go through with it, It will be one or two plants, in a closet CFL style. That's what I've been leaning towards, anyway, in the last few days of reading over grow journals and threads from the grow room. Just a little something personal for me and me friends.
I hope if I start a journal you're beautiful thc infused minds will help and cheer me along the way

I even germinated some bagseed in the last couple days to ensure I was doing it right, but have thrown them out due to lack of proper soil and lighting to give them

High RileyRiot, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you’ll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

Be warned though! Once you start growing it's easy to get carried away. I started with a CFL closet grow...and now I'm framing for new, fully climate controlled grow rooms (A/C, Heat, CO2). I think I enjoy growing almost as much as medicating! :allgood:

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom