Expected Yield?

ol_stoner

I'm growing Dutch Passion Blueberry, vegged for 8 weeks in 3 gallon pots. Temp, humidity and ventilation are good. Flowering under 550w of HPS. Using Advanced Nutrients Iguana Bloom, Colossal Bud Blast, Carbo Load and Superthrive. Here's some pics at 10 days. Give me some guestimates on yeild. Minimum/maximum? Thanks in advance.

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0013.JPG

Re: Expected Yield???

hard to say, i have never delt with the strain personally so i dont know what to expect from its characteristics.

Impossible to tell.
For one thing, there's no indication of how big the plants are. There's nothing in the pics to use as a scale.

I know you're impatient. But even if you knew right now what the dry cured yield was going to be down to the milligram, would it make a difference?
I'm not trying to be flip, just saying that if you knew now, how would that affect anything?

P.S. If I were you I'd stop using the superthrive.

Plants are 2 to 3 foot tall. It makes no difference but am just curious as to what others expectations would be. This is my first indoor grow and my first grow of anything other than bag seed.

I'd be glad to hear your input on Superthrive. Some people swear by it. I guess it's not an organic?

no its only a product used to curb the harsh affects of shock on a plant, i.e transplanting, cloning, fiming, its vitamin b12, its micronutes the plant can use immediatly. its a serious concintrate, i dilute it like no other.

it also helps in the last 2 weeks of flowering.

Back
Top Bottom