Experienced Grower Needs Help?

Great read and information. Soil has its benefits if correctly used. HB is great way to grow. I've seen growers do side by side and HB always looks better. But I've also seen HB grows with lockout because of incorrectly building the soil. Brewing tea's incorrectly will grow harmful bacterial and can cause sickness. In the right hands it's great. Moreover, I've seen FF and AN kill plants if used wrong too. HB is not newbie friendly.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

So what should I do I'f I get a high runoff? My promix HP pH range should be 5.5 -6.3 , I'm feeding in that range but my runoff is 7.1 -7.2. should I feed 5.0 or 4.5?

Sorry, run off is garbage and I do not use it. For soil, you need a sample that you mix with water to wet, or if you have a damp sample use it. You have to make a paste out if it then test it for proper results. YouTube is your friend. What I tried to explain is you need to remove all old salts and feed lock in your soil. When PH dropped and locked out your Mg, Ca, ect. Other nutes got used and these were left behind. When you unlock they will burn plant unless removed. Salt build up will change soil PH too. Week feed with Epson and a grow nute, not bloom, you want N. And run it through into your under pot tray for about 20% or few inches in tray twice. No need to put 10 gal through. Runoff will start cloudy and turn clear when about 20% reached.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

For your soil sample use the method in the directiins of your test kit first.

Flushing with ph problems can make it worse by simple drowning plants because of mistakes and having to repeat.

Go buy a good book on this and read it twice before ever consulting online with anyone.

Also most people dont realize nutes change ph themselves. Wether they are neutral or not organic or not and so on.

Read read read if all of us knew everything so well where our books?

Go to Barnes and Noble and buy Ed Rosenthal or Jorge Cervantes books. If your not willing to read from the professionals first you shouldnt ever on here.

READ!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

For your soil sample use the method in the directiins of your test kit first.

Flushing with ph problems can make it worse by simple drowning plants because of mistakes and having to repeat.

Go buy a good book on this and read it twice before ever consulting online with anyone.

Also most people dont realize nutes change ph themselves. Wether they are neutral or not organic or not and so on.

Read read read if all of us knew everything so well where our books?

Go to Barnes and Noble and buy Ed Rosenthal or Jorge Cervantes books. If your not willing to read from the professionals first you shouldnt ever on here.

READ!!!!!!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Be a cheapo like me and find the online pdf or ebook versions ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Proto your right bro...I will go and get some books ... I spent a lot of money and time to get this far so what's reading a couple books! I will buy some.

Update:
GSCA and PKA looks to be growing male parts now!

PW was mutated from lack of attention and care has 2 tops instead of 1. It had topped itself. I still do not know whether it's a male or female yet.

CSS and OGK where LST(ed) and defoliated to only the top growth.They both have a lot of side growth shooting up 10-12 shoots per plant all fighting to be main colas. I know people look down on defoliation but I wanted to make a strong strucure. I stripped every single fan leaf except from the tip new growth..I know I kinda went overboard but wanted to do this early so it can have time to recover and build strong strucure. I did this last week and they just bushed out and recovered in 3days. They are fem seeds so I'm not to scared that they will herm even though I've been heavy pruning ...they seem to like it and grow back fan leaves rapidly with a thicker stem.

PKA Windowsill I put in a new home with ffof, I just didn't have time to mix nutes for it all the time and figured at its age right now it could take the ffof and I wouldn't have to worry about mixing nutes for her. So that's my update!

GSCA is now confirmed to have successfully reversed!

PKA looks like it's reversed but too young yet to 100% confirm this.

CSS and OGK recovering great and will now leave it to do its own thing.

PW still small ...not showing much signs of growth

PKA Windowsill still same size no show of growth.

Ugh I want to kill the CSS to make room and start the other two auto flowers I want to reverse. It's growing so beautifully though along side the OGK. I'm not sure what to do, I want to get all my pollen collected soon so I can make seeds and not have to worry about reversing a strain to create seeds. I'm leaning toward killing again or I might just have to squeeze those 2 more in the tent.

Update.
GSCA successfully reversed waiting for pollen.

PKA I'm now 95% sure it reversed and will be hitting it with CS for a couple more days before I stop.

CSS and OGK are recovering well from the defoliation and are growing rapidly.

PKA Windowsill showed like a centimeter of growth..not that noticeable.

BCA and JMA are germinating right now.

I know this might be a stupid question but I haven't seen anyone ask this question even when searching on Google. Can you turn an auto flower into a photoperiod? Or breed the autoflower trait out of an autoflower to revert it back to a photoperiod?

*Update*
GSCA and PKA is now 100% confirmed to be successfully reversed!

CSS and OGK are growing quickly and shows no signs of stress from the hard defoliation, stems are growing thick and leaves are growing quick.

PW is now showing signs of growing after being root bound or being stunted.

PKA Windowsill shows no sign of growth since last update.

BCA and JMA is still in germ station going on 2nd day.

I know this might be a stupid question but I haven't seen anyone ask this question even when searching on Google. Can you turn an auto flower into a photoperiod? Or breed the autoflower trait out of an autoflower to revert it back to a photoperiod?
I'm sure with lots of time and patience you could, but most autos can be purchased as photos also.

Ahhh..yea I don't have much time or patience , tent is pretty full and I'm still adding plants I cant wait to get this pollen thing over with to be honest and start making seeds so I can start growing some Sensi. Thank You for being so nice to me and helping me out canna. I really do enjoy this site and getting to talk to people who are in the same field as myself and love botany! I'm somewhere where growing cannabis is frowned upon so I can't just go asking for help or confide in anyone about what to do or what measures to take if something goes wrong...My wife thought we smoke the leaves of cannabis to get medicated...lol so she's definitely not one to ask for help or confide in...lol

*Update*

GSCA and PKA took their first bloom nutes yesterday and handled it good. (Already ordered some tubes to store pollen in to and freeze)

CSS and OGK are both growing nicely everyday.

PW looks great with 2 tops growing.

PKA Windowsill is growing but not much to really notice.

JMA germed above rapid rooter today.

BCA has not germed above rapid rooter as of yet but has popped and I'm expecting by the end of tonight or tomorrow morning it should make its debut.

Sorry no pics my laptop is getting repaired and I don't know how to upload pics from my cell to this site.

Ahhh..yea I don't have much time or patience , tent is pretty full and I'm still adding plants I cant wait to get this pollen thing over with to be honest and start making seeds so I can start growing some Sensi. Thank You for being so nice to me and helping me out canna. I really do enjoy this site and getting to talk to people who are in the same field as myself and love botany! I'm somewhere where growing cannabis is frowned upon so I can't just go asking for help or confide in anyone about what to do or what measures to take if something goes wrong...My wife thought we smoke the leaves of cannabis to get medicated...lol so she's definitely not one to ask for help or confide in...lol
You are so welcome. I'm happy to help. One quick thing though. Your wife may not be that far off when it comes to leaves. You CAN smoke the sugar leaves. It is said in Sweet Sue's research that sugar leaves and popcorn buds are more potent. You probably won't want to smoke the fan leaves though. They are more useful as a topical rub for pain. I'll give the recipe if you would like. We like to use as much of the plant as possible, after all we paid for the setup to grow them in so we want to use all of it. We have no plant waste. The fan leaves either go into a topical rub, or blended and then into the worm composter to make worm castings for the soil. Is that cannabalism? The plant uses the castings for food and the castings were from a plant. Lol! We use the harvested plant stalk for the rabbit to chew on. He poops and then we add that to the worm compost. Roots go into compost. Buds get smoked, or cooked for edibles or oil. The soil isn't part of the plant, but we put it outside to dispose of it.

When I get home I have to start prepping the promix HP for these germed seeds. 2 down 2 more auto's to go..if I have enough Cs I'll reverse 2 photo's also.but I don't think I'll have enough..my main concern is these auto's. Their quick, stealthy and have beautiful colors, and I need all 3 of these traits! What gets me though is why are photoperiod soo easy and auto's are such a little whore...crazy how different those two species of cannabis are to grow..

Omg canna lol you lost me on that one..my brain went into overload on that reply, I'm going to re read it back..I'm next to too much ppl but I glanced at it going to re-read when I get some privacy.

Yea that makes sense, but see canna I don't have a bubble hash extract thing so I don't do anything but trash the sugar leaves..,I thought about drying and smoking them but thought that would be soo lame so I trash them , but if it makes good smoke I'm thinking maybe I should keep or store them?
@ canna

Back
Top Bottom