Experts I need advice on insects etc

V3nomzz

I've looked at my healthy girl and I've noticed a very small white thing on the top of my weed leaf, they say whiteflies will eat and infect the leaf from underneath it, I'm not sure if I should take action as my soil is biobizz lightmix and it could be the dust particles from the perlite, I've attached a picture to this thread

Attachments

• 20190417_172014.jpg
    20190417_172014.jpg
    415.9 KB · Views: 57
It's hard to tell from the pic, because of the lighting. Try posting a pic with regular light, and a little closer if possible. Also, a great low cost investment to consider---- a jewler's loupe. Great for checking the trichome color at harvest, and looking for bugs.

I've looked at my healthy girl and I've noticed a very small white thing on the top of my weed leaf, they say whiteflies will eat and infect the leaf from underneath it, I'm not sure if I should take action as my soil is biobizz lightmix and it could be the dust particles from the perlite, I've attached a picture to this thread

I wouldn’t worry too much about a single white dot. I get a bit of that white dust from minerals in my humidifier water. It could also come from a range of things.

Getting a loupe is super important. That way you can quickly rule out pests and feel comforted!

Back
Top Bottom