extractor bags?

Re: extractor bags???

ya my bad, i know everyone uses them,,, but did anyone ever hear of that brand name??? oh ya do you use dried leaves???

There are several different companies that make extractor/bubble type bags. Yes I've heard of the extractor bag too. If I remember right, they aren't as thick as the bubble bag from bubbleman.
You can use dry or wet trim. I use wet fresh frozen trim myself. IMO some of the turpins and flavors evaporate and fade away as the material dries up. Using fresh trim seems to make a tastier hash. Plus I think the dryer material seems to put more leaf matter into the hash than fresh does also. Like bubbleman says...if it doesn't bubble, it's not worth the trouble.:cheesygrinsmiley:

ya fresh seems better,,, i got prolly like 2-3lbs. of frozen wet sticky ass leaf! how much hash you think ill get? thanx for all da info guys ur alot o help

general rule of thumb with hash - you will get back 10% -15% of the total volume of material used..

Peace
MC

These bags are supposed to make some very potent hash. I have not purchased them only because...

1. I never have enough trim.

2. The bags are expensive, and you must get them off the internet because no headshop carries them. (in my area anyway)

I suppose you could put purchased buds through them and make the hash, not just trim you grew yourself. But such an endeavor would be costly (2-3oz. or more) and why bother when you can just smoke the buds.

I have also heard of "Schwag Bags" and others but their names escape me at this time.

PS- They now make a Bubble hash machine! I have heard of people processing LARGE amounts of trim into hash using a washing machine strictly intended for this purpose. This is supposed to imitate method that but on a much smaller scale.

Hey roorman...for real small trim amounts use a blender and make blender hash. If your interested I have a easy tutorial w/pics that takes you through each and every step of making it that way.

More and more head/hydro shops are carrying the swag bags or bubblebag knock offs. There's even a tattoo parlor here that carries a cheap 3 bag set for around $150.00. At $20.00 a gram street prices for hash it doesn't take long for these bags to pay for themselves either.

I won't run chronic or sticky green through my bags but I have no problem running swag buds through it when it's available. At about $100.00 a ounce it's perfect because I usually end up with more than $100.00 of kick ass hash from it.lol

It's funny that everyone gives bubbleman the props for bubblebags but he got the idea from Milla. She's the true Amsterdamn hash princess. Very few people made their own hash until she perfected the procedures to do so.

I want one of the hash machines. The bubbleator is what it's called I think. Believe it or not, you still need to use the bags to use the machine though. The machine does the agitation for you but you still seperate the glands with the different screen sizes. Anyone who has sat on the floor for 15 minutes with a mixer will understand and appreciate a machine that does the hard work.lol

It's a very interesting process and if I ever do a larger grow I will have to breakdown and get them.

I understood you needed to having the bags in additon to the machine, but I have heard to hand mixers get pretty hot and abused when you run them for as long as you have to while making bubble hash.

I have no idea where to buy schwag either and I assume around here it would not be all that cost effective. Also, I have heard that using higher quality buds is the secret to making it bubble.

Back
Top Bottom