Resin Hash?

learning2fly

has any one out there ever heard of resin hash?
and if ya have how di ya make it?i've been hearing people around here talk about forever but know one seems to how to make it or what it really is.

"tongue tied and twisted just an earthbound misfit":adore: :hmmmm: :allgood: :hug:

Re: gotta question?

i hope you are talking about the resin that GROWS on weed and NOT the resin left over in your pipe

well we have different terms for different things all over. So it does get confusing . You make Hash out of kief which in some parts of the world the do call resin. There are many different ways to make hash from simple to easy ways.

Your probably talking about hash made of resin from a pipe. My best friend thinks thats what hash is. He smoked a little to much or something. Thats really just resin and it's not very good, but will get you high. TurboTeg is right about all those ways to make hash though. You can find some real easy if you search around.

collect a lot of pipe resin at least an ounce and put it in ethyl alcohol shake it till its a dark liquid and all the resin is dissolved, filter it multiple times, pour it into a Pyrex dish, let the alcohol evaporate till it goes from a liquid to a oily consistency, then pour it into a separatory funnel with equal parts n-hexane, and warm salt water. the n-hexane will grab the thc and bring it to the top, while the salt water, left over ethyl alcohol, undesirables(aka) black nasty stuff will fall to the bottom, carefully drain everything except the n-hexane thc mix, then you repeat the process adding equal parts salt water and ethyl alcohol and draining off the undesirables you repeat those steps till it is as clean as you can get it, now the tricky part is evaporating all the n-hexane out of your thc oil, you evaporate as much as you can by either double boil or just setting it in a warm dark place for a week with a fan blowing on it, once it is evaporated you have to soak it again in ethyl alcohol and then freeze that mixture for 48 hours, take it out of the freezer and filter it once more, pour it into your pyrex dish and evaporate the alcohol out again, now put it into your vacuum chamber at 100 degrees f. and vacuum it to - 30 hg for 24 to 48 hours or till it is either a shatter consistency or honeycomb, or whatever it is you like.... if you dont have a vacuum chamber i do not recommend doing this, n-hexane is very hard to purge and you cant purge all the remaining solvent out without a vacuum chamber.... i hope this answered your question??
its just organic chemistry my friend

High All',
why not just buy a real good vaporizer and enjoy all the bud's or hash's resin without destroy it at most while you smoke it?
a worthy small investment ,better for your health and stash both.
just my 2 cents...

all the best.

E.D.

Back
Top Bottom