EZ-clone lighting

The 60 site is about 1'8" by 2'8". So about 2'x3' roughly.

One cfl is enough? I've used T5 for seedlings and mother without a problem. But I know clones do not need a lot of light.

T8 single bulb would suffice! let me know how that EZ-CLONER works out, a guy sells them and makes the exact same cloner but more than half the price over the brand, but I am reluctent to buy one until I hear how well they clone.

I have a 25 site. I've used it twice so far. I have never cloned conventionally.

You could root a #2 pencil with this thing.

4 days you see bumps on the stem, 7 days you have 10-20 1/2" roots ready for soil. Anything past 10 days will start dying off from roots turning brown, water slimy, wilting.

Requires fungicide and root conditioner mixed with water, running one day before adding clones. You do not change the water during the 7 day process.

Bleach cleaning before and after use is crucial or you will be battling white mold on leafs and stems.

No humidity dome needed. No rooting compound, no funky slicing or dicing the cut end. Just cut at a 45 angle and pop it in.

I have been taking small cuttings with no issues rooting.

It has been so successful...For my next trick, I am going to cut, from a female who is 30 days in flower, the biggest cuttings I can get (6-8 sets of leafs). I want to see if I can get them to root and reveg a near mature plant.

I'll keep you all posted.

Back
Top Bottom