Fallen Soldiers

Nerdly1

I take many pics of my babies growing. When they get moved to 12/12 for sexing, I started taking pics of the magnificent plants that sadly turn out to be male. I dedicated a folder to them called "Fallen Soldiers". :peace:

I had to remove 2 from the garden tonight, they be boys!! (but the other six are female all the way!! )

No matter how big they get or how beautiful they become, watch them daily and remove anything with pollen sacks immediately. I left a male plant in the flower room one day too long and harvested seeds!

I have had great success with creating and growing autoflowers, the males will show in 15 to 19 days and females start in 20 to 24 days depending on strain. Using STS or CS to force male flowers to form on female plants will gaurentee you a fresh crop of Feminized seed for future grows. Crossing and breeding is a blast, it will take some trial and error to get everything you want in a "your" plants, but you can control just about everything. As for TIGHT , FAT Buds, MH/HPS hybred bulbs in 600 watts for a 4x4 tent are a Godsend and with the correct spectrum for every phase of plant developement eliminate the need for two seperate ballasts and eliminate the need for swapping out bulbs when changing from Veg to Bloom. Keeping the Humidity and Heat down will keep buds tight, 74 degrees and 40% Humidity are perfect, but we don't live in a perfect world. Good Luck and Happy Growing.
Mac

Back
Top Bottom