favorite smoking song to listen to?

skitzle

hey everyone,

I always love smoking up to music and i was wondering what everyone's favorite smoking song is.

Personally i love Laid Blak's track "Red".

YouTube - MY EYES ARE RED

post a video of your favorite song to burn to if you like, always looking for new music to smoke to.

Cheers :roorrip:

I like Sugar Ray's version of Brian Eno's Spinning Away. First heard it on The Beach soundtrack, loved it ever since.
The song doesnt specifically mention marijuana though, so I cant/wont post it here. Shame, its a fantastic song.

You can't really go wrong with the classic hit "Stir It Up" by Bob Marley.
Call me cliche but I usually like to chill to some Sublime depending on the bud mood

I ca't pick one song, but would have to say the music from when I first started getting high is still some of my most fav. Trippy psychedellic or hard rock. No synthesisers and a lot of blues

i have to strongly agree: led zeppelin, pink floyd, grateful dead, srv, anything with clapton... :slide:

but im also from texas, so im deeply moved by the screw movement. he is an originator of psychedelic rap and always will be.

r.i.p. the s.u.c.

:theband: I don't know about everyone else, they are entitled to their opinion, and rightly so. I agree with adarkerbreed, the mood has to set the music. When I have had a rough day and don't feel like being bothered, I listen to hard rock.....i.e. chevelle, alter bridge, stone sour and so forth. When I am in a great mood and want to convey how I feel, I play :adore: pink floyd (comfortably numb is best smoke song of ALL time :amen:), beatles, or maybe even Rush. Sometimes I like to delve into rasputina simply because they have an unusual approach to music........makes you think it does. :theband:

kotton mouth kings are outstanding. or sublime.

Anytime i'm high, and turn on the "classic rock" radio station... Pink Floyd comes on.

Does anyone listen to jazz or classical?

Yes, JudiA. I'm prone to go for Rachmaninoff's more bombastic stuff.

I love my stoned music to be as rich and complicated as possible, and ideally very well-produced technically. I'm happiest when the engineer has done a great job of separating every instrument and making sure the whole sound-spectrum is full.

For rock, nothing beats Nine Inch Nails. Reznor's music is so multi-layered that it's almost like you can crawl around inside it while high, always hearing new parts. It's heaven!

Hey patriziod, that song by sir mix alot is called "baby got back"............not I like big butts. I forgot to add my fave of all time, well a short time but quickly becoming a favorite. That is the Cronos Quartet, they played the theme song to Reqiuem for a Dream. Classical music usually does not have words, so it is easy to just let your mind wonder over the music and insert your own thoughts. I particularly like the reqiuem song because it makes me think of trials and tribulations that have a good outcome. One more thing, I just tried three times and could not do it. How do I insert a video into the thread?:theband:

.One more thing, I just tried three times and could not do it. How do I insert a video into the thread?:theband:

just post a link to a youtube video

and thanks for the songs everyone

kotton mouth kings are outstanding. or sublime.

Yes i love KMK songs like "Where's the weed at?" "Put it Down" (<--- features Cyrpess Hill such a good song) and then there is the offshoot of KMK with Kingspade witch is pretty damn slick as well.

thats about the only "rap" i listen to......mostly it's sublime and other forms of Rock! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom