Feeding and the use of nutes' individually...

Sanwan

Alright, let me see if I can word this correctly so I make sense. I will use my example with the nutes' I use which is GH 3 part (micro, bloom and grow).

Now when I feed, whether they are little or the are in full growth, I always go by my GH chart.... AND NO MATTER WHAT STAGE they are in you are always instructed to feed using ALL 3 bottles in whatever ratio it calls for at that stage. I understand this, no problems. Now to play it safe and not burn my plants I always calculate it for less. Say I have 4 gal res, I calculate for a 1 gal res, or 2....I never really go full strength. Anyhow....

Are there times where you could just use say the Micro only, skip the bloom and grow? For example, I am wondering why I would need to add bloom at this point in their young life.... even though on the chart for "seedlings" it says to still use all 3 in the mix. I would tend to think just some micro to start would be sufficient? And then start to add the others?

Do they always [all 3 parts] have to be used together or is that just a general rule of thumb? Or am I just complicating things here?

Back
Top Bottom