Order to add nutes/ and top ups

LochGee

Ok so i have a 3 part flora series...
Im assuming i add micro first.. Then bloom then veg?
Also my res ec came out too low.. So can i just add more micro bloom and veg to get it where it needs to be?
Or do i now have to start over with new water in the res?

I would not over concentrate too much. I have read that this can cause lock out. Maybe not all programs will do that but the A and B style programs I believe are sensitive to over concentration.

If things are dialed then as your res drops your PPM stays stable. So you top off with the same thing and everything is fine. I have a friend with a small grow that he never changes the res. He just tops off. If the PPM goes up just top off with pH'd good water. After you get the hang of this you can go 2-3 days between adding water and usually many weeks with no pH treatment to the tank.

I think if you follow the instructions (at no more than 1/2 concentration to begin with) and dump your res once a week you probably will get better results. I don't do that. I run a res as long as I can but I add a bunch of things to aid in that.

It depends more on your lights... If you do not use reasonably high output lights you will use way less nutes. Probably recommended to run 1/8 nute concentration in vegging in low intensity lights.

Back
Top Bottom