feeding plants

stickytouch

so my plant is 3 weeks old now and suffering from a stunted growth, i has 4 sets of leaves now and my round leaves are starting to yellow and i was wondering if its at a good age to introduce nutrients. i have 10-15-10 nutrients which you dissolve into water at a ratio of seven drops pers litre. im wondering if i should use my nutrient water for my day to day watering or as some kind of bi weekly supplement?:thanks::ganjamon:

Hi ST. It's definitely time to start feeding your plant. Your 10-15-10 is an all purpose mix. Will work but something for veg stage that's higher in N would be better.

im wondering how often i should be using the nutrients, day to day basis or something more spread out?

If in soil do water,water,nutes. You do not want to use nutes every time or you will get burn and salt build up along with more problems. Start 1/4 strength and work up from there. Yea N/P and calmag good to be adding at this stage.

Many feed on a set schedule, like every other watering or every 3rd. I am an organic guy, so my mix is pre-loaded with nutrients and supplements, which allows my veg stage feeding to be far less often, like only 1x/wk. unless they look like they could use something extra. But I do add mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria often. Also stuff to build the root system. Overall, I go for the less is more approach.

Many feed on a set schedule, like every other watering or every 3rd. I am an organic guy, so my mix is pre-loaded with nutrients and supplements, which allows my veg stage feeding to be far less often, like only 1x/wk. unless they look like they could use something extra. But I do add mycorrhizae and beneficial bacteria often. Also stuff to build the root system. Overall, I go for the less is more approach.

thanks man, il dilute the solution a bit and do it every third watering, tips were helpful :)
:morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom