Feeding

aztecbuds

hello i am a new grower and my plants are about two weeks old and i wanted to start feeding it nutrients but im either to high to understand the fox farm schedule or just really dumb but i do not understand how it works im talking about where it says like 6 3 3 3 6 etc.... heres a link to the schedule of what i mean Feeding Schedules
anyways i have one gallon spring water, im doing 24/0 temps range from 75-84 humidty 30+ 600whps two of my older plats that are two weeks are in mG soil :/ and the other two i put happy frog soil, well that is some info about my setup, i just watrered all my plants like 4 hours ago so my next water i want to start my note anyone please help thank you :) lots is appreciated, :green_heart::rollit:

Hi Ohyeeric!

Congrats on beginning your grow and for finding and joining the 420 community. Relatively new member myself and new to indoor growing.

The feeding schedule to which you refer demonstrates the number of TSP (teaspoon) per gallon of water should be added to the water at each week of plant growth. I completely respect that it is your grow, but the general consensus is that both soils your using already contain enough nutrients to last for a month or longer.

Happy growing!

it appears that those are in tsp/gallon, So for week 1, you would put in what ever it says in the vertical part of the graph. I am assuming you have a few of the chemicals listed, you just put that many tsp in each gallon of water. Ex. week 1 you would put in 6 tsp of big bloom into each gallon of water, as well as 1 tsp boomerang in each gallon of water. Then water the plants. It is also showing that you are only going to be vegging for 4 weeks, with an 8 week flower.

ohhhhhhhh thank you verryyy much i understand that part now, :Namaste:
those table spoons are for 1 gallon of water than the other nute for a diff gallon not mixed togther right?? and also,
how do i keep the ppm at what it says? and i think im going to water feed tiger bloom water then the other nute feed then water again is that correct???

thanks a lot for the quick reply appreciate it :) i will post a pic up of my current plants,

so since those soils have enuff nutes for a month should i not add any nutes just water? sorry im still a little sketched on nute part dont want to burn or anything

Ohyeeric, as I understand it you can add any nutrients you choose to use to the same gallon of water. Just don't mix them together and then them to the water - add each nutrient to the water seperately.

The PPM ranges are going to be greatly dependent on the PPM of the water your using. Do you have a PPM tester/meter? Soil can be pretty forgiving and acts as a pretty natural buffer, so it isn't overly imperative that you test for it. You mention "spring water" is that store bought or from a natural spring? Either one is likely to have a higher ppm reading than reverse osmosis or distilled water so your ppm's will most likely be a little to lot higher than the "recommended" range.

My friendly suggestion is that when finally begin using the nutrients you do so at dosages lower than those recommended. Perhaps as much as 1/4 to 1/3 strength keeping in mind that most nutrients take a couple days to a week in soil to before the plants reflect their addition.

Be well and remember if your doing it right, growing is a marathon - not a sprint.

okay that summonded up a lot of what i asked, thanks a lot i will just start on there 3 week of feeding scedule next week since its almost been three weeks already anyways , i will use light doses so i wont burn up my babies, last question, example week 5 it says 3 2 2 vertically does that mean feed them three times that week in a row or after every flush of pure water wait till next watering with notes?

heres a pic of them right now
IMG_28106.jpg

Back
Top Bottom